Strange Experience

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by justmeincal, Feb 12, 2007.

1. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    A while back I posted a picture of my cock on another site to a thread requesting that guys posts pics of themselves nude.

The pic shows me sitting at my office desk nude. Also in the picture were some of my personal items around my desk (i.e. my personalized coffee mug, etc..)

Now comes the weird part. Some dude posted on the thread screaming that I had stolen his pic and posted it. He even said he could prove it (which he never did of course)

Anyone else ever had a weird experience like this?

2. B_kenetik

B_kenetik New Member

No, thats pretty gay though, prolly jealous of your cock, or trying to get you to "fess up" to something untrue.

3. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Maestro, cue the Twilight Zone theme...

Dee dee dee dee, Dee dee dee dee, Dee dee dee dee ...

4. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

What's gay about this? Stealing pics? Being jealous of someone's cock?

5. Murci_EC

Murci_EC New Member

I used to be part of a picture site called yafro and yes this did happen to me. The guy ended up losing his account. And now I don't post pics of myself, for this very reason.

6. Onslow

Gold Member

Probably just some trolling twerp--most websites have them. They rarely say anything nice and if you call them on their crap they turn and run away.

'nother thing about trolls--they come in gay, straight and bisexyual and male and female. They are also the reason so many people will not post photos.

7. viewfromthetop1

viewfromthetop1 New Member

Albums:
    i can't even tell you how many times it's happened to me. the first time i was so upset and contacted the webmaster of the site and all and he put it into perspective for me. basically once you put your picture out there on these sites they become public domain.

i just figure it's going to happen from time to time and what i do now is keep some of them mostly to myself so i can send if i really want someone who's in doubt to know it's me. most of the time the fuckin drama queens who just want to cause trouble aren't worth the time and effort.

8. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    One thing I thought was strange is that I have a nice average, thick cock; nothing like most guys here. So why the hell would the idiot say it was his cock? I would have thought if he was going to lie about it, he would have picked somebody with a larger cock :)

9. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I had it happen and learned a lesson...I don't post face pics anymore as a result. I mean how rude is it to take a full pic, including a face and call it your own when it is not. Like View said, there is not much you can do. Also remember, when you post a pic to the internet, it is there forever and anyone can do what they want with it...now I stay with body pics and keep the face pics for people I know!!! Strange world out there.

10. HungUKProfessional

HungUKProfessional Active Member

Albums:
    This happened to me a couple of times on Gaydar. I had guys questioning the pictures on my profile, because they'd already seen them on this other guy's! Not a great deal you can do though, as other posters have said. There is an element of flattery in there hidden I suppose...

11. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

In principle I could do something about it if challenged, as I have the unposted high-resolution and uncropped originals. No troll could reconstruct those from the resampled and cropped posted versions.

That's if I felt motivated to prove that they were my pics. Unless there was a hefty cash prize involved, I probably wouldn't feel motivated. But the point is that it could be done without much trouble.

Draft saved Draft deleted