Strange fetish . . .

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Meneage Saltass, Dec 29, 2009.

1. D_Meneage Saltass

D_Meneage Saltass New Member

So, I'm sure this is going to sound pretty strange, but I'm realizing that I have a little bit of a premature ejaculation fetish. it's this totally bizarre?

thinking about it, i guess it basically comes from sort of reliving my early sexual experiences. when i lost my virginity, i remember being so nervous and excited and then the MOMENT i started to slip in i lost control. i wasn't even all the way in yet and it was over. i remember realizing what had happend and trying to cover it up by just thrusting away, but i was soft in about 10 seconds and it was pretty clear what had happened. it was terrible . . . but something about the embarrassment of it was exciting, and it sort of became a self-perpetuating routine. every time i was about to have sex, i already KNEW how it was going to end and as we were about to start, something about knowing that in 10 or 20 or 30 (or 5!) seconds I'd hear a gasp and a giggle and another "oh my god, you didn't just come did you?" turned me on even more and it would be over even faster. and of course having a big penis, meant that there, in a way, was even more pressure. the girl was always looking forward to it and then . . .

now i can last much longer (i don't know if i'll ever have EXCELLENT stamina), but with new partners i still have a hard time maintaining control. I should mention that I ALWAYS make sure to take care of my partner's orgasms FIRST orally so she won't be disappointed. even when i'm comfortable with someone and can last longer, it's still have the occasional slip up and then it's exciting to have a red-faced, impossibly fast, rerun of those early times.

2. D_Meneage Saltass

btw, should mention, i'm not fishing for tips to last longer. i've certainly worked at that, and have gotten a lot better. i just think it's strange that i actually ENJOY the embarrassment that comes with the occasional "quickie".

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I have NEVER had that problem with a guy ot a girl, but a couple of guys I have been with did and they were EXTREMELY embarrassed by it. The first guy I ever messed around with actually came in his pants before I even got his cock out. LOL I sorta took it as a compliment that he was SO turned on by making out with me that he came in his pants. The other dude that it happened with said...dude you are just so fucking hot man when I get with you I can't control it! I am guessing those girls that you had sex with probably felt the same way even if they were a little disappointed.

It could be just that humiliation that turns you on. Some people like it

4. D_Meneage Saltass

cool. thanks jeepguy.

interesting . . . sort of a similar thing: for some people CAUSING a premature ejaculation can be a strange combo of disappointment and flattery and HAVING a p.e. can be a strange combo of embarassment and titilation (for me at least).

and i guess yer right. i've never been like a hardcore bdsm guy or anything, but the humiliation of a quick cum IS a turn on for me, so there's something there.

Thanks!!

5. nick1014

nick1014 New Member

Albums:
    It has never bothered me if I got off quickly or if a guy I was with got off quickly. It just meant there was more time for round two. As far as the humiliation factor goes, that could be fun, too, as long as the other guy was into it. I would never make fun of someone for something like that in a serious way, but as a role play thing sure!

6. yurkon

yurkon New Member

reminds me of the video "jizz in my pants" pretty funny on youtube if you need a laugh

7. D_Meneage Saltass

at least i always get it out of my pants. i'm more like "jizz on her thigh". ;)

8. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    I find this amazingly hot and don't think it's strange at all.

9. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

From a fantasy standpoint, it's extremely sexy.

In terms of the reality of premature orgasm, it depends a lot on what happens afterwards. If you stay aroused mentally... if you project that you're still interested in fooling around and wanting to continue playing even if intercourse is off the table for a bit, I think it's totally fine. It's flattering and sexy and there's other things to do.

If you're the roll over and go to sleep type or just start half-assing things... not so much.

10. D_Meneage Saltass

thanks guys! very cool to hear that this is hot to others too.

and no . . . if i happen to be quick, i'm definitely not the "roll over and go to sleep type". i enjoy taking care of my partner's pleasure.

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Not that weird. I knew a girl who had a fetish about premature ejaculation too. She loved to tease and tease and tease and her goal was always to get her partner to shoot as soon as possible.

12. D_Meneage Saltass

sounds like JUST my type!! ;)

13. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

LOL. I like making my partner cum, so I found it a little distracting and annoying after a while.

14. D_Meneage Saltass

so is it fair game to ask how quick she made you shoot? :tongue:

15. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Not especially quick. About 10 mins or so. And as you can probably guess, that didn't go over so well.

16. D_Meneage Saltass

yeah, i guess not! i guess i should amend what i said earlier . . . it sounds like i'm HER type!! ;)

thanks for the answers.

17. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I think this is pretty normal. I mean cumming quick as a younger guy. I can also understand how aroused you were by that first experience so you want to repeat it again and again. One of my first sexual experiences with a girl was with someone who was about 4 years older than me and much wiser. We were in her car and after making out for quite a long time, she reached for my dick, pulled it out of my pants and started jerking on it. Then after about 5 minutes, she went down on me...like all the way down. That was first time I ever got deep throat, and I lost control and shot off in her mouth. It was very intense to say the least. So I do have some remote fantasy about that experience in the back of my head. Similar to you but not exactly the same.

18. D_Meneage Saltass

Hung Jon . . . that actually seem very similar. Very cool. I remember my 1st bj pretty vividly . . . it feeling SO incredibly wet and warm and nice, her hair tickling my stomach, and then realizing about 10 seconds in that i was going to cum. i was able to fight it off for maybe another 15 seconds, but that was it. then just this CRAZY burst of pleasure and then i remember blushing like crazy and her sort of giggling and saying "wow, you really needed that".

19. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

luv your premature ejac thread. Can you shoot a load hands free?
    I know what your problem is.. those big balls!
    I used to have same problem but if I knew I was going to have a fuck I would jack off an hour before and it worked for me.

Mike[/QUOTE]

20. D_Meneage Saltass

[/QUOTE]

i always thought it was my extra sensitive head. ;)

not hands free, but sometimes with very little stimulation.

i've learned a lot of things that make me last longer now (masturbation, positions that work better, just getting more comfortable), but still, sometimes i love the embarrassment of the WAAAAAY too quick orgasm.

Draft saved Draft deleted