Strange fetish

legguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi!

I'm new to this site. Quite a while back a guy posted an entry about a time when he gave his very young counsin a horsey ride on his leg and he was asking whether it was possible that the kid had orgasmed because of his reaction.

I have always had a fetish of riding a guy's foot like that. Him crossing his legs and dangling me on his foot, holding my hands and giving me a ride.

Does anyone else have this fetish? Does anyone remember having horsey rides when they were a kid? I'd love to hear any thoughts people have.

Thanks.

Paul

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
legguy said:
Does anyone else have this fetish? Does anyone remember having horsey rides when they were a kid? I'd love to hear any thoughts people have.

Thanks.

Paul

No sorry but welcome to LPSG I am sure you will find someone here who shares your likes.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
Why can't he talk about his fetish? Fetishes are a part of sexual health.

Too right it would be bloody boring if we all liked the same thing. There is always the option not to read the thread if someone does not like something

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Daverock said:
Too right it would be bloody boring if we all liked the same thing. There is always the option not to read the thread if someone does not like something

Sexual UNhealth maybe. And should I keep my mouth quiet just cause I dont like it? Only reply wihen your in agreement in some way? I dont think so. I get tired of people trying to get others to accept new wierd and bizare sexual ideas. Its a fetish cause its so far out the mainstream that it just cant be explained as to why its arousing. Not to us. Which should really give you a clue. Sex isnt a "anything and everything as long as it doesnt hurt anyone and everyone consents" medium of human expression. You can, and most people easily do, take things too far. "It makes me feel good and doesnt hurt anyone" isnt a good barometer.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4inches said:
Sexual UNhealth maybe. And should I keep my mouth quiet just cause I dont like it? Only reply wihen your in agreement in some way? I dont think so. I get tired of people trying to get others to accept new wierd and bizare sexual ideas. Its a fetish cause its so far out the mainstream that it just cant be explained as to why its arousing. Not to us. Which should really give you a clue. Sex isnt a "anything and everything as long as it doesnt hurt anyone and everyone consents" medium of human expression. You can, and most people easily do, take things too far. "It makes me feel good and doesnt hurt anyone" isnt a good barometer.

Could you not just say "it's not my thing"? No it's easier to have a go at the guy who happens to be brand new here.

I don't see anywhere where he was trying to get anyone to buy into his fetish. Quite simply he was asking if any others shared it.

Have you thought of going out for a run to get rid of that pent up aggression in you?

legguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow - I'm quite surprised that this has sparked such a reaction. Thanks for the support Daverock.

As to the pretty aggressive reaction, well I just don't understand really. I certainly didn't mean to shock or offend. I understand that my fetish is very out of the mainstream and that it might seem quite strange to get turned on by something I probably experienced in childhood. However, I just want to see if anyone else has this fetish. I certainly don't think there's any need to come over attacking and, basically, telling me that I shouldn't be making posts like this.

If the moderator deems it inappropriate, then I'm sure my messages will be removed. I sincerely hope they're not, because I don't see what harm they're doing.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First I will just say welcome and enjoy your stay. Look around and fell free to post what you wish. MOST of us make some attempt to be somewhat understanding of pretty much anything, with a few notable exceptions, none of which you come even close to touching with this topic.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vindicari said:
thread was well titled this is a strange fetish
Fetishes by their very definition are always strange, n'est-ce pas? :rolleyes:

Otherwise they wouldn't be fetishes at all, just things that everyone does.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Welcome to LPSG, Legguy,
Your warm welcome turned into a hot baptism of fire. You made it through the fuss with a strong defense of your fetish. You are a winner. You are going to be a strong member of LPSG. Again I say WELCOME! :smile: