Strange fetish

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by legguy, Aug 21, 2006.

1. legguy

legguy New Member

Hi!

I'm new to this site. Quite a while back a guy posted an entry about a time when he gave his very young counsin a horsey ride on his leg and he was asking whether it was possible that the kid had orgasmed because of his reaction.

I have always had a fetish of riding a guy's foot like that. Him crossing his legs and dangling me on his foot, holding my hands and giving me a ride.

Does anyone else have this fetish? Does anyone remember having horsey rides when they were a kid? I'd love to hear any thoughts people have.

Thanks.

Paul

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, legguy. You'll pardon me if I don't cross my legs.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

No sorry but welcome to LPSG I am sure you will find someone here who shares your likes.

4. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

No, okay? This is NOT a fetishist site and oh God I dont even wanna talk about this.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why can't he talk about his fetish? Fetishes are a part of sexual health.

6. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Too right it would be bloody boring if we all liked the same thing. There is always the option not to read the thread if someone does not like something

7. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Welcome. Always interesting when your intro post sets off a fight. Hope you find what you are looking for...

8. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

Sexual UNhealth maybe. And should I keep my mouth quiet just cause I dont like it? Only reply wihen your in agreement in some way? I dont think so. I get tired of people trying to get others to accept new wierd and bizare sexual ideas. Its a fetish cause its so far out the mainstream that it just cant be explained as to why its arousing. Not to us. Which should really give you a clue. Sex isnt a "anything and everything as long as it doesnt hurt anyone and everyone consents" medium of human expression. You can, and most people easily do, take things too far. "It makes me feel good and doesnt hurt anyone" isnt a good barometer.

9. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Could you not just say "it's not my thing"? No it's easier to have a go at the guy who happens to be brand new here.

I don't see anywhere where he was trying to get anyone to buy into his fetish. Quite simply he was asking if any others shared it.

Have you thought of going out for a run to get rid of that pent up aggression in you?

10. legguy

legguy New Member

Wow - I'm quite surprised that this has sparked such a reaction. Thanks for the support Daverock.

As to the pretty aggressive reaction, well I just don't understand really. I certainly didn't mean to shock or offend. I understand that my fetish is very out of the mainstream and that it might seem quite strange to get turned on by something I probably experienced in childhood. However, I just want to see if anyone else has this fetish. I certainly don't think there's any need to come over attacking and, basically, telling me that I shouldn't be making posts like this.

If the moderator deems it inappropriate, then I'm sure my messages will be removed. I sincerely hope they're not, because I don't see what harm they're doing.

11. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

First I will just say welcome and enjoy your stay. Look around and fell free to post what you wish. MOST of us make some attempt to be somewhat understanding of pretty much anything, with a few notable exceptions, none of which you come even close to touching with this topic.

12. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    thread was well titled this is a strange fetish

13. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Fetishes by their very definition are always strange, n'est-ce pas? :rolleyes:

Otherwise they wouldn't be fetishes at all, just things that everyone does.

14. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Welcome to LPSG, Legguy,
    Your warm welcome turned into a hot baptism of fire. You made it through the fuss with a strong defense of your fetish. You are a winner. You are going to be a strong member of LPSG. Again I say WELCOME! :smile:

15. legguy

legguy New Member

Thanks for the support guys! I appreciate it.

Draft saved Draft deleted