Strange Genital Names

9cyclops9: I was wondering if anyone had ever heard, or made up funny names for different genital parts or stuff like that. For instance, a few of my friends and I called a partial erection a "horse in a poncho." Don't ask me why. Does anyone else have any funny things they have called stuff, preferably something not commonly used, like you or a friend made it up? Stuff like "nards" doesn't count, although that is quite a funny name for them in my opinion. Have fun!

John

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My friend's penis is named "Herman", coz a g/f said it was her man.

A teenage friend named his Jerome K, Jerome, just coz he got exposed to the name and thought it was different.

I've known a "Mr. Dick" and a "Big Boy".

I'm looking forward to learning more 9cyclops9. This might become a fun thread!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I know they aren't exactly the same subject but I've moved "Named the big boy yet?" up from page 17, due to their similarity.

Pecker

(When they asked George Washington for I. D., did he just whip out a quarter?)

9cyclops9: That's cool guys, but I didn't mean like a proper name like Hank or Jim-Bob. I mean like I call a half erection a horse in a poncho and when you raise your balls up to your body I call that the Love Elevator. Stuff like that. Put the proper names in the "Named the Big Boy yet?" post. But thanks guys. :)

John

TechnoTed: How about
...my balls retracted like landing gear...
...while her fingers massaged my 'glory-organ' to orgas...
...making our 'love-juices' co-mingle in her 'man-organ...
for openers?