Strange Gifts

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I decided to start a thread about strange/odd gifts you have received...

Today my neighbor came over and gave me a pineapple for being a good neighbor... I'm not sure why he just spur of the moment gave me this pineapple, I’m not sure what to do with it as I am not a big fan of pineapple... I'm wondering if there are drugs in this pineapple, because he is stoned 98% of the time I see him...

What did you get?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went on a blind date in high school. I thought we would be better as friends but he had other ideas. He sent me a dozen roses. Sweet thought but when I looked at the attached card, "In Loving Memory" was embossed on top.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In elementary school, we had to trade Christmas tree ornaments at our Christmas party. I got a super cool Coca-Cola one with the Polar Bear wearing sunglasses (it was like '93) and the person I had to trade with gave me the most jacked up, piece of shit ornament I'd ever seen in my life. It was from '76, and there were some little figurines that were supposed to be in it, but two of them were broken and rolling about inside the bulb.

I was so pissed, that I almost asked for mine back, but that's before I knew better.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I brought my girl an apple
She let me hold her hand
I brought my girl an orange
We kissed beneath the band
I brought my girl bananas
She let me squeeze her tight
I'm going to bring a watermelon
To my girl tonight

I brought my girl red ribbons
She hung them in her hair
I brought my girl sequins
She stuck them here and there
I brought my girl good china
She hung it from her shelf
Tonight I'm going to bring a rope
And she can hang herself
:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Today my neighbor came over and gave me a pineapple for being a good neighbor... I'm not sure why he just spur of the moment gave me this pineapple, I’m not sure what to do with it as I am not a big fan of pineapple... I'm wondering if there are drugs in this pineapple, because he is stoned 98% of the time I see him...

What did you get?
Maybe he thought you were a bit "tightassed":tongue:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have received many strange gifts, especially from my now-deceased grandmother who used to work in a flea market. I remember one time, in the late 80's, we received a beautiful set of Christmas ornaments. Unfortunately for us, there were names engraved in the ornaments that were not ours, and the year 1978. Thanks, grandma. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media

What did you get?

Maybe you missed the part where he told you to sit on it. On the other hand, it may have reminded him of a recent very cool LSD trip.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A relative lugged this back for me from China because he figured that it had "me" written all over it. Everyone who has seen it so far has agreed, it's definitely "me". (The big one in the center of the photo - the two smaller ones I acquired later locally.)

Attachments

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I got half a duck once.

My buddies and I were running through a copse near the stream where we went skinnydipping during the summer when the guy in front of me pushed a limb out of his way on the path. He let go of it and it hit me hard in the face.

All I heard him say was, "Du...." and my ears were ringing and I was seeing stars.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My brother's ex-girlfriend bought me a copy of the self-help book Growing Up Gay in a Dysfunctional Family and presented it to me at my parents' house while surrounded by my immediate family during the traditional Christmas-morning gathering.

Because my parents and I were on the outs at the time and I was a very immature first-year college student, I read the title aloud probably 15 times and said, "Thanks so much! It's just what I needed!" My parents were grinding their teeth . . . .:rolleyes::biggrin1:

NCbear (who's glad he's grown up a bit since then)

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Someone once mailed me a little hot wheels car with a note that said "Have a great week. Know that you are loved!" I never did find out who sent it. I still have the car and the note.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we got our home, my parents got us this bird feeder that some old guy made from two plow discs connected with a spacer to form a covered, weatherproof bird feeder. I guess it was supposed to be some sort of housewarming gift or something. It sits up about five feet off the ground on a big galvanized pole in the back yard. It's astoundingly overbuilt--welded to withstand a nuclear assault--welds like fat bloated caterpillars crawling across its surface. Like a cross between an old mothballed destroyer and a 1950's UFO, it broods there in the yard, hulking, ugly, and cruel. We haven't had a bird problem since we installed it. Not a single bird on the property in over six years.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i bought my bro in law a "toilet piggy bank" for xmas one year. you stuck coins in it, then flushed it to make a deposit. complete with sound effects.

he loved it.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

What did you get?

Maybe he wants to give you a blow job and is worried about the taste of your cum :eek:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My sister gave me lawn ornament with huge spikes attached to be driven in the grass...of course...living on the fifth floor of an apt building made it a bit useless. A close second is the lovely shirt she gave my partner. It was a nice color and even the size was correct. When we got home and took it out of the box...we discovered it had someones name inked into the neck. She must have picked it up off the lowest mark down table not knowing it had been bought, used, then returned. Oh lord......

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hmmm I am not fortunate enought to receive gifts...perhaps I should start a thread so I can get some support from you guys....hell maybe I can get a gift from you guys..Arliss % LPSG:biggrin1: :biggrin1: and please ... nothing cheap