Strange Happenings

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

D-Man: Hmm I have a medical kind of question that has been worrying me. What I am about to explain has never happened before....
    You know when you masterbate, you contract your pc muslce. Well, lately for me I have been masterbating and contracting and its feeling good, and then suddenly in the middle of it I feel just unhorny, and my erection goes down. And its not because i have came, because i don't. And it is not a dry orgasm either. What could be going on here?? I hope this goes away soon

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

D-man, It may not be a problem at all.

I would "test the system".

If you can possibly stand to do so ;) , wait a few days and try again....as in abstain for a day or two...then see what happens.

Having "too frequent" emissions, stress factors, and other "mental" complications can all weigh into sexual performance...very subtly. You are blaming your p.c. muscles when instead, something "else" may be blocking your climax. For now, try not to worry about it.

Allow some time and see what happens.

3. Imported

Gold Member

rangersean: Something similar has happened to me as well. I've been frustrated when it does happen, because I was really getting in to it, but my mind just starts to wander.

I have noticed it happens more frequently when I'm being 'regular' in my habits.

Draft saved Draft deleted