Strange issue.

spitreaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno lately when im jacking off ill blow my load before i orgasm. Is that normal? Like it never started to happen like this untill recently lol

spitreaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wot, the whole lot?
Or do you start cumming then orgasm?
Are you on an SSRI antidepressant?

Depressant? Im young! lol

Yes the issue is ill cum first then orgasm and like it seems like i almost have to cum again to reach that orgasm.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
You'd be surprised how many young people are on antidepressants, right down to children.
Sounds unusual. You might want to look up anhedonia but that's a more general psychological disassociation of pleasure from event which could lead to your situation (though I doubt it.) I've heard of guys having an orgasm without cumming. Different again.
Your'e not taking opiates, meth, etc?

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What will happen to me sometimes, when I have edged for quite a while, if I keep getting really close and having associated emissions of precum that seem to go along with one urethral contraction of the sort that happen during orgasm, is I will shoot some (not most) of my actual cum without having more than one contraction. This happens right after I've stopped jerking, trying to last longer, but gotten a little too close. Usually, because I've edged so long to make this happen, after it does happen, I do shoot a decent amount of cum with my orgasm but not as much as I would have had it not been for the prior release. I have talked to other guys who said that they had experienced the same thing or knew what I was talking about.

spitreaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd be surprised how many young people are on antidepressants, right down to children.
Sounds unusual. You might want to look up anhedonia but that's a more general psychological disassociation of pleasure from event which could lead to your situation (though I doubt it.) I've heard of guys having an orgasm without cumming. Different again.
Your'e not taking opiates, meth, etc?

No. Marijuana if that counts lol

What will happen to me sometimes, when I have edged for quite a while, if I keep getting really close and having associated emissions of precum that seem to go along with one urethral contraction of the sort that happen during orgasm, is I will shoot some (not most) of my actual cum without having more than one contraction. This happens right after I've stopped jerking, trying to last longer, but gotten a little too close. Usually, because I've edged so long to make this happen, after it does happen, I do shoot a decent amount of cum with my orgasm but not as much as I would have had it not been for the prior release. I have talked to other guys who said that they had experienced the same thing or knew what I was talking about.

Ya maybe this is the problem.. ive done that a few times too but it doesnt feel the same because the first time it happen it was only after like 4 mins and orgasmed like 10 mins later.

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It count be the pot, especially if it is more than occasional use.

For me there are two or three sensations that all happen around the time of cum/orgasm etc. One is the point-of-no-return, where cumming is practically unstoppable and just about to happen. The second is the rush of an orgasm, awesome feeling of relief and uncontrolled need to pump/jerk. The last is a fulfilling sense of the semen being released and exploding out through my penis.

Usually all three sensations are within a minute, but I've also had them occur over two or three minutes. Typically if I'm edging or in a very extended sex session, they'll stretch out a bit. It does feel pretty odd to have the rush of orgasm and then wait for the explosion to finish it.

I'd hold off the pot for a week or two and see if it makes a difference. Good luck!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's quite normal for some semen to be released before the rhythmic contractions of orgasm start. That's why the 'withdrawal method' of contraception is useless. But if it all seeps out first, and then you have a dry orgasm, that's unusual.