Strange Medicine!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I took this muscle relaxer and a tylenol to deal with my newly developed TMJ (jaw thing). Well, for some reason, my erection has been stronger than it nomrally is. o_O Shouldn't it be weaker with a muscle relaxer? Information please. :x

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, the cock is NOT a muscle. Erectile tissue is not the same as muscle. What increases the size of the erect cock is blood flow.

I took this muscle relaxer and a tylenol to deal with my newly developed TMJ (jaw thing). Well, for some reason, my erection has been stronger than it nomrally is. o_O Shouldn't it be weaker with a muscle relaxer? Information please. :x

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The PC muscle, behind the cock, is a muscle responsible for pushing more blood into the penis, along with aiding in stronger ejaculation. We ALL know the penis is not a muscle however there are various supports given by muscles.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe that PC muscle you are talking about lets more blood through when it relaxes.

hat would explain why penises hang lower when relaxed.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pain of any kind makes getting a full erection difficult if not imposible for me.Maybe your just noticing a better erection now that the TMJ is under control.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I've only had TMJ for a few weeks now. :x I've had ED since my early teens from a bike accident (stunt bikes HURT). Not to mention I deal with depression and that supposedly has a very negative effect. I felt, admittedly, happier on the muscle relaxer. o_O

But yes, I do find that when my entire body aches or just anything below my chest hurts, it's harder to maintain an erection since my mind is always on the pain.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TMJ, or Temporal Mandibular Joint pain often can be subsided with avariety of things, but a combo of tylenol and muscle relaxant that strengthens your erections? i think the tylenol may be increasing blood flow to your cock. Ask your doctor what's up with it.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even the combo didn't stop my jaw from hurting when eating. Such a waste. Trying to eat spaghetti or opening my mouth wide enough to bite sandwich is an EXTREME pain...

Anyway, I googled this effect and found a few things relating to muscle relaxants being used to treat ED, something about smooth muscle, and yet none of what I found was direct in saying how it treats ED. o_O

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it probably has nothing to do with the Tylenol, first off.

Whatever muscle relaxant you are taking, that is what may be causing it. While rock-hard erections is not a typical side effect of muscle relaxants, it may be possible it is helping you get them since, as you mentioned, cock has smooth muscle tissue in it and maybe somehow this medicine is allowing additional blood into your corpus cavernosum.

Or, like someone else alluded to, the absence of pain is allowing you to get more horny during those times.

In the meantime, sorry to hear about your jaw pain. A girlfriend of mine suffered from TMJ horribly and what made it extra difficult for her was the extreme lack of sympathy and understanding from others. People expected her to be able to sing, to be able to chew, and dentists never understood why she couldn't position her mouth the way they wanted. When you tell someone you have TMJ, it's as though they completely forget that fact mere seconds later.

Last edited: