Strange??? -- mexican food smell down there?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Hardballin, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

I am not trying to say that all women DON'T smell different or whatever... but i need some advice, I LOVE IT, but my girl smells just like Mexican food. I enjoy it and all but i never had anyone smell like mexican food down there.

any ladies here notice that smell, guys, lesbians whoever! and just out of curiosity how or what else would you compare the smell down there to, and don't go with tuna, hot sauce mix. that is common and i smelled that before too, which was nice also.

2. Patchos

Gold Member

Mmmmm bean burrito. I love Mexican food. You should be thanking your lucky stars!

I taste like Porterhouse steak most of the time.

3. Pandora77

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds great. Can I try?

4. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

hha, yah joke all you want, but that actually made me horny thinking about porterhouse steak!

I said I am lucky, i love mexican, but it is authentic, not taco bell mexican, up scale girl.

5. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Maybe she eats, lots of corn, beans, avocado, and tomato, since humans kind of smell to what they eat, so maybe its that :)

6. B_doogie888

B_doogie888 New Member

I remember my middle school locker room smelled like mexican food, which leads me to believe it might have to do with the pH levels in the sweat

7. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Burrito - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Despite i live in one of the states that according to wiki the idea of burrito was "developed" , i havent seen many places where you actually can buy one, so far ive only found the frozen ones. I believe its more USA cuisine right now than mexican one

8. jonluke6ft2

jonluke6ft2 New Member

Well.....I have heard it referred to as a TACO!!! Baaaawawahhahaa

9. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, my husband has nailed it down to cumin. No, seriously, that's what he says. Joke all you want because I did, too, but he maintains a nice cumin tartness. Of course, he tastes like pineapple.

10. earllogjam

Gold Member

Gross.

Does it smell like a day old fish taco sometimes?

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Diet. I have heard that eating mint makes a body taste nice if you ever object. Heard it from one of our British ladies.

I recommend yogurt.

12. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

yess!!!! thank you, cumin, and a little tumeric a little bit.

thats pretty cool, it was my first time having this smell but i figured it was normal. not bad at all, but different. i enjoy it.

I have to ask her what i taste like, i wonder, I assume "sweet mild cheesy" taste because that is what other women has said, they all enjoy it. which is good!! lol

i tried to get her to eat yogurt to switch it up, wont happen. thanks though

13. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    The old saying, "you are what you eat" is so true with our intimate parts. Not only with our juices but his cum as well, tied in with our pH, all leads to the smell down yonder. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. If you feel funky just have a warm wash cloth handy to wipe away any odor that's not to your liking.

14. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

hmm, if i wipe her i wonder if that will kill the mood or make her feel sub-conscience? i always text her how i love her smell and cannot wait to feast on her, we end up having oral sex more than we have sex now.

15. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    I eat yogurt twice at day, and i wonder if after two months of strict diet, it already had a major effect in my pH, considering i had 5 years of really bad eating

16. LeftHookBrutal

LeftHookBrutal New Member

Well, I have more of a European palate, but as long as your happy that's all that matters.

Just make sure you have a glass of milk handy to keep your mouth from burning.

17. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

This is actually probably dead on, your hubby has a good nose. Usually when Perfumiers add the smell of cumin as a disitinct note to perfumes these perfumes sell poorly and customer feedback tends to be that these perfumes smell strongly of body odour or other "Human" smells.

It's entirely possible that the brain smells pussy as similar to cumin. Therefore a link to Mexican cuisine which uses it might be made.

18. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

interesting! thanks to ellip and anyone else who took me serious, because i was starting to think i was the only one who had a girl that smelled like that.

i would like to know what other smells people have smelled down there, because who would have thought cumin?

we need to list more so men are not turned off by smells down there, i honestly didn't mind the smell but i was still a little weirded out because i wasn't sure if that was the norm down there and other girls were missign the scent! thanks again

19. Seogra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  20. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

well pros an cons, although it is sexy and i enjoy the taste, do you really want to eat something that mimics mexican food all the time? it was funny because when my buddy was making taco mix at his house i walked into his place and was like wow... very familiar smell, and i was gettin horny!

Draft saved Draft deleted