strange question

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: don't know where to put this question.... so it ended here....

WHY dous GOD punish smaller cocks (even when they are 8 inch) if they want to find a bigger cock... GOD made bigger cocks more rare for us to make it more difficult to obtain....
    Is this the reason why many people think that horsemen are arrogant people....

What do you think of that?

2. Imported

Gold Member

leanffm: I found quite a few XXL guys who were not size queens. Some of them even passive guys ::)

I think not all of them are arrogant, you will find quite a lot of guys also on this board who have problems with their endowment and wish they were smaller...

To all, have a good start into 2004!
    Joerg.

3. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: [quote author=robert link=board=99;num=1072869399;start=0#0 date=12/31/03 at 03:07:39]don't know where to put this question.... so it ended here....

WHY dous GOD punish smaller cocks (even when they are 8 inch) if they want to find a bigger cock... GOD made bigger cocks more rare for us to make it more difficult to obtain....
    Is this the reason why many people think that horsemen are arrogant people....

What do you think of that? [/quote]

Robert, you're a person, not a cock. The language you use "smaller cocks . . . want to find a bigger cock" reveals to us that you don't appreciate people as people. Go back and re-read your old posts -- you've never ever talked about a person with a big cock, you've talked only about the big cock. This aspect of your behavior leads me to believe you are not very considerate.

Furthermore, you've been here for several months and you haven't talked about anything else. American politics? The economy? Mac vs. PC? You've contributed nothing -- nothing -- to this forum except to whine and whine and whine about how you're looking for a big cock. You've never mentioned your career, your outlook on life, your hobbies -- well, your other hobbies. This aspect of your behavior leads me to believe that you are not a very interesting person.

I'm a teacher and a student; I'm politically active; I enjoy hiking and collecting CDs; I grew up in a non-traditional home; I like to cook but not to clean up afterwards; I've been car-free for almost twelve years. And frankly, I'd rather respond to people who are interested in something more than just my cock.

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Mindseye, that was kinda mean. The guy is misguided, but didn't deserve that. That's the kind of attitude that drives people away. Remember? This is a support group.

5. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: oke, I will try to be more friendly to give my support to you people (who have BIG COCKS AND ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT SUPPORT FROM A SMALLER GUY)

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Gigantikok, far be it from me to point out the obvious in this guy, but you do remember his posts some odd months ago, right? The guy was outright belligerent, abusive, and rambled on and on.

I rarely point that out in someone like unfortunately our own Robert, but this guy is a major whackoid if ever I've seen one.

Sympathy for him is commendable, but not unless it's justified, and quite frankly, the guy just hasn't done anything to warrant it; past, present, or future!

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=robert link=board=99;num=1072869399;start=0#4 date=01/01/04 at 01:16:07]oke, I will try to be more friendly to give my support to you people (who have BIG COCKS AND ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT SUPPORT FROM A SMALLER GUY)[/quote]

Just an honest question, Robert: what do you consider as support? What is it that you're offering?

8. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: excellent question DMW...cut to the chase...

9. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1072869399;start=0#3 date=12/31/03 at 23:52:49]Mindseye, that was kinda mean. The guy is misguided, but didn't deserve that. That's the kind of attitude that drives people away. Remember? This is a support group.[/quote]

I've replied privately to Gigantikok. Suffice it to say that while my post wasn't the most gracious, it was sincere. And anyone who chooses to read back through Robert's past twenty posts will see how insistent he was that someone respond to this point.

10. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I received that exact same message from Robert this morning via e-mail. I didn't respond. I wonder how many others he e-mailed with that same message. ???

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Ah, so he's resorting to the same kind of incessant spamming he employed a few months ago when he was RobertXXX? I brace myself for the impending flood!

12. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! MAMAMIA (reminds me of a song from QUEEN...... was he a size queen, joke)

Yes, it is easy to pick on a smaller guy I guess..

Take someone of your own size, waste of your time..

maybe I have a GIANT EGO!

13. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: No mark (the administrator of this web-site)
    I only sended it to you, and I dont dare to spam again.
    Only conservation on a rational basis.

I admit I have a giant ego inside my head... You should be proud on having a giant cock inside your trousers.

But I gues a remark like this will put me in jail in America.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

OK, who out there is now convinced that this putz is definitely gone off the proverbial deep end?

15. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

He must be an excellent avant garde musician.

He's playing the LPSG like Yoko Ono.

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

I don't know, Pecker. At least Yoko Ono knew when to call it quits. :-/

17. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: stilll after 8 years nobody cab answer this question..

Well then answer this question.....

WHY dous GOD punish smaller cocks (even when they are 8 inch) if they
    want to find a bigger cock... GOD made bigger cocks more rare for us
    to make it more difficult to obtain....
    Is this the reason why many people think that horsemen are arrogant
    people??

What do you think of that?

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've got it figured out.

Robert is caught in a time warp and keeps living the same post over and over, sort of like Bill Murray lived Groundhog Day over and over until he finally got it.

Will Robert ever get what he's searching for? I kind of doubt it. If he finds a large penis, somehow I think he'll say that it's not big enough, and so on and so on.

19. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: :D

Good one, Pecker. Grounddick Day. :D

20. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: I think 8 inch is enough enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted