Strange realization

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Gecko4lif, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have just realized every single woman I have had sex with has been bi-sexual. All of them. Im going to get into the "True bisexual" debate but they have all either either explicitly told me they were bisexuals beforehand or I have found out after the fact. At first I thought it was kind of a interesting statistic but then I realized that I have yet to have sex with a traditionally heterosexual woman. Or even date one. I tried to think of why this may have turned out this way but the only thought that keeps popping into my head is "Maybe im just not attractive to heterosexual women". Im not sure why that would be thought and it is kind of pissing me off that I cant figure it out. Am I not masculine enough? Ive never been mistaken for gay or metrosexual so I dont think it is that but at the same time I do have some feminine habits because I was raised by only women and thus picked up habits of thiers but... I dont know.

What do you guys think?

2. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    Since the early 90's it's been socially easier for females to experiment and or engage in bisexual and/or lesbian activities with little or no stigma attached. These days no one really bats an eye when a woman admits she's bi or likes having sex with other women. It's getting easier for men too but there are still some stigmas attached and many men stay in the closet and keep it on the down-low. I happen to believe the incidence of bisexuality among both men and women is higher than estimated for various reasons. I really don't think there's anything remarkable about your experience... just that it's easier for women to be more "out" about it.

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    statistically more women are bisexual and most men are either straight or gay.

4. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First I think you need to get a grip on yourself…really! Because you have had sex with Bi-sexual women doesn’t make you anything except maybe lucky.

Many women especially when they are young have sexually relationships with close friends etc but it doesn’t usually go on to define them other than add to their experimentation of their own sexuality. I think its very normal behavior so relax.

As for your query about your looks, masculinity or homosexual tendencies I really think you’re making more of this than you should. I mean did your sister or brother or a friend or roommate ever catch you jacking off? Did this somehow indicate that you were into incest or gay? NO! Exactly, just go with it and enjoy the fact that along with her (their) experiences you were fortunate enough to be yet another notch on her bedpost.

In America we put to much into labels and the like and this creates unnecessary hang-ups that our European counter parts don’t seem to share. From accepting homosexuality as normal to the kinkier expressions of sex, it’s ironic that the Pilgrims fled Europe to evade religious persecution and left their descendents with a bunch of unnecessary sexual hang-ups. I mean think about we don’t even have public nude beaches???

Again enjoy that you are getting to make love and share your lustful tryst with a switch hitter and think nothing more about it just smile.

5. houtx48

Gold Member

Statistically men are notorious liars when it comes to sex. In so many areas.

6. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Personally, I don't think that having sex with bi-sexual women has anything to do with your masculinity or sexual identity. As someone who flirts with bi-sexuality, when I have sex with a man, the fact that I also enjoy women has nothing to do with it. I am not looking for feminine characteristics in a male lover.

7. D_Salvatore Speedbump

Maybe you should try dating in a different area or try being friends with the women you meet before hand. Not saying that sexual preference is determined by area but being around like minded or...like...sexually minded people can be comforting. If your not gay then your not gay. Its not if people think your gay. Its about if you do. Also think its kind of funny that you're questioning your own sexual persona because the women in your past have become or were bi. You do realize bisexual means they like men AND women right? It could be that they were attracted to YOUR masculine man dude self AND to the feminine lady parts of women. Just sayin :p

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    STOP PICKING UP WOMEN IN LESBIAN BARS! :rolleyes:

just kidding...i'm in a silly kinda mood right now, but i do have one thing to say:

AT LEAST YOU GET WOMEN! So many dudes would love to have your problem.

Also, you may be onto something...It is pretty strange that every single woman that you've dated has been bi...but that's it..it doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with your perceived sexuality...

9. D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy Account Disabled

Do you ever think or fantasize in entering into a mmf scenario?

10. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

care to back up your statistics? You've made a very bold statement and have nothing to support your 'statistics.' Being gay is one thing, but having a sexual encounter with the same sex is a gay sexual act, but doesn't necesicairly mean that a person is gay.

11. maxcok

Gold Member

Allow me to rephrase that.

statistically more women admit to being bisexual and most men self-identify as straight, regardless of their actual orientation.

Also, I think it's trendy now for younger people to be bi or bi-curious, more so for young women.

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This seems to be true. Even 14 years ago in my (then) group of friends, it was considered the height of cool for women to kiss each other or to claim bisexuality. The guys never kissed each other. I think that says it all.

13. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I suppose it is one of those green is green type arrangements

14. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    this is a good place to start with statistics and references.
    The Kinsey Institute - Sexuality Information Links - FAQ [Related Resources]

Fun fact: men can orgasm without their head, as their orgasm is triggered in their spine.
    Since they say ~90% sex is in the brain, I'm guessing women have a deeper breadth of sex, sexuality and communication which it encompasses. Whereas men are a little more honed into the act of sex and it's immediate gratifications.

want another bold statement:
    most men fight and fuck.
    most women communicate.

Draft saved Draft deleted