Strange Request for Advice

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on a business trip last week with several other colleagues. One evening, we were at dinner and at the end everyone left but one woman who I see occasionally at work and got to know a little better on the trip. In any case, the two of us chatted for awhile and then she asked me the following. "Kat, I know this might be forward, but I've heard your husband is extremely well endowed. I've recently started dating a guy who is very large and was wondering if you could give me some advice." It was everything I could do to keep from falling off my chair. My husband has been working at the same company for the past two years but I had NO idea anyone knew the size of his cock...especially a woman who I only knew peripherally. I asked her where she heard that and she said it was a rumor that she had heard from some of her female friends at the company. Oh, my God. :wow: Now I don't broadcast his size to anyone except my closest girlfriend (who doesn't work even in the same part of the country). I asked my husband and he definetely does not talk about it. The only thing we can figure is that he uses the gym at work and that some of the guys noticed and spread the word. Anyway, I'm kind of weirded out that when people in the hall smile at me...they might be thinking "Oh, here is the woman who gets fucked by Mr. Giant Cock". I'm probably being way too sensitive about it but it really did freak me out. Oh, by the way, I did try to cover my embarrasement and gave her some standard advice. Sorry, I needed to vent.

kat

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he's a super-huge guy, then word will get around because people like to talk. It was really only a matter of time before a bunch of people had heard about it. I wouldn't think that for a woman to ask another woman out of the blue would be as common though.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by aloofman@Jun 14 2005, 10:21 AM
If he's a super-huge guy, then word will get around because people like to talk. It was really only a matter of time before a bunch of people had heard about it. I wouldn't think that for a woman to ask another woman out of the blue would be as common though.
[post=320479]Quoted post[/post]​

I think the big difference is that my husband and I work at the same place now. That has never happened before. I guess people at his old work places could have known but then, they didn't know me...at least only on occasional company related social events. It just is weird to know that other collegues could know something that personal. I know it sounds strange coming from someone who posts on lpsg but I feel that my comments here (while seen by many people) are more anonymous. I can talk about some pretty personal sexual stuff here and not have to deal with the chat behide my back (particularly at work). The woman who asked me is really sweet and we spent alot of time together last week (breakfast, lunch, dinner). We hit it off. I just wasn't expecting that question.

kat

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Kat
"Kat, I know this might be forward, but I've heard your husband is extremely well endowed. I've recently started dating a guy who is very large and was wondering if you could give me some advice."

I asked my husband and he definetely does not talk about it. The only thing we can figure is that he uses the gym at work and that some of the guys noticed and spread the word.
Kat, you said your husband is a "grower," so there must be some other explanation. I know you said it. Hmmm... if only the search engine were working... ;)

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Jun 14 2005, 12:27 PM
Kat, you said your husband is a "grower," so there must be some other explanation. I know you said it. Hmmm... if only the search engine were working... ;)
[post=320504]Quoted post[/post]​

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Kat

I'm afraid these things have a habit of becoming public / workplace knowledge almost without anyone trying - it only takes one person to make an idle comment and suddenly it's around the office, campus or wherever. I find it's more likely to be started by another man, not just because they see other guys naked more often but because they sometimes seem more obsessed with their friends' penis size than us women!

I understand how you feel, because me and my boyfriend attend the same University and I've had a few people - both guys and girls - ask me about his size, which I found surprising at first, because neither of us 'broadcast' the fact in any way.

Maybe it was a genuine request on her part and she didn't realise that it would make you feel strange. But as I said, these things can spread through Chinese whispers and men-talk, which then transmits itself through to girlfriends and other female friends.

I think it's good you could talk to her about it, even if it wasn't a very comfortable situation, but try to ignore it or rise above it all - they're probably jealous or narrow-minded. If they can't see beyond your husband's penis, they're the ones with the problem, not you.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jane,

Have you mentioned this situation to your husband? Was he surprised everyone knows about his "business".....so to speak. Whats his reaction?

I gotta say I had a nice little chuckle when I read your post :D

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sorry about that last transmission. I "assume" my husband is a grower. At his smallest soft size he is probably around 6 x 6 (never measured) and when he is hard he is a carefully measured (LOL) 10.5 x 8. When he is soft though, he varies alot in size. In any case even at his smallest soft size he is around the same size as previous bfs (many years ago) when they were hard. I guess that could make some guys in the locker room talk...I don't know.

kat

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sorry about that last transmission. I "assume" my husband is a grower. At his smallest soft size he is probably around 6 x 6 (never measured) and when he is hard he is a carefully measured (LOL) 10.5 x 8. When he is soft though, he varies alot in size. In any case even at his smallest soft size he is around the same size as previous bfs (many years ago) when they were hard. I guess that could make some guys in the locker room talk...I don't know.

kat
[post=320561]Quoted post[/post]​

6x6 is not a grower :D :D 2X2 to 8x6, now thats a grower! ;)

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 14 2005, 02:36 PM
Jane,

Have you mentioned this situation to your husband? Was he surprised everyone knows about his "business".....so to speak. Whats his reaction?

I gotta say I had a nice little chuckle when I read your post :D
[post=320559]Quoted post[/post]​

I did mention it to him. He doesn't talk about his size unless it is with a couple of his best friends and they initiate the topic. But again, they are not associated with our work. His best guess is the locker room. He does notice that some guys will take quick glances and particularly back in college he was known as the "big guy on campus"...but I think that also had to do with his sexual exploits. He actually doesn't mind it nearly as much as I do. He deals with it, as all the guys on this site do, on a daily basis and pretty much has the attitude that if they want to look (or talk)...so be it. It just has never happened to me before...(at least not that I'm aware). I'm feeling a little better after venting. I guess it is kind of the way I feel about being large breasted. Those clearly can't be hidden and I've gotten so used to dealing with others reactions over the years that I just don't care much anymore.

kat

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Kat+Jun 14 2005, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kat &#064; Jun 14 2005, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alleyblu@Jun 14 2005, 02:36 PM
Jane,

I gotta say I had a nice little chuckle when I read your post  :D
[post=320559]Quoted post[/post]​

I did mention it to him. He doesn&#39;t talk about his size unless it is with a couple of his best friends and they initiate the topic. But again, they are not associated with our work. His best guess is the locker room. He does notice that some guys will take quick glances and particularly back in college he was known as the "big guy on campus"...but I think that also had to do with his sexual exploits. He actually doesn&#39;t mind it nearly as much as I do. He deals with it, as all the guys on this site do, on a daily basis and pretty much has the attitude that if they want to look (or talk)...so be it. It just has never happened to me before...(at least not that I&#39;m aware). I&#39;m feeling a little better after venting. I guess it is kind of the way I feel about being large breasted. Those clearly can&#39;t be hidden and I&#39;ve gotten so used to dealing with others reactions over the years that I just don&#39;t care much anymore.

kat
[post=320578]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I gotta say your situation is pretty rare. Not often do husbands and wives work together and everyone in the office finds out that the husband is huge and therefore his wife must have a wild time in the bedroom.
To be honest even though alot of people may be aware of your husband&#39;s "package" I really don&#39;t think everytime they see you , there thinking about you and your hung husband in the bedroom.

If perhaps people actually saw a wild video of you 2, then I think that would be harder to live down.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 14 2005, 03:06 PM

I gotta say your situation is pretty rare. Not often do husbands and wives work together and everyone in the office finds out that the husband is huge and therefore his wife must have a wild time in the bedroom.
To be honest even though alot of people may be aware of your husband&#39;s "package" I really don&#39;t think everytime they see you , there thinking about you and your hung husband in the bedroom.

If perhaps people actually saw a wild video of you 2, then I think that would be harder to live down.
[post=320588]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks alleyblu for the perspective. I may have been overreacting in regards to everyone wondering about us in the bedroom. I just haven&#39;t been in the situation where I was aware that a number of people (that I don&#39;t know well) knowing of my husbands size. Oh, and in regards to the video. We have one, but that ain&#39;t going anywhere&#33;&#33;&#33;

kat

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Kat
Oh, and in regards to the video. We have one, but that ain&#39;t going anywhere&#33;&#33;&#33;
So what are you saying, you just invite your friends over to watch it with you? Just as long as it doesn&#39;t leave the house huh? ;)

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Jun 14 2005, 03:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Jun 14 2005, 03:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kat
Oh, and in regards to the video.  We have one, but that ain&#39;t going anywhere&#33;&#33;&#33;
So what are you saying, you just invite your friends over to watch it with you? Just as long as it doesn&#39;t leave the house huh? ;)
[post=320606]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Now your making me laugh&#33; Yes, we have a weekly screening on our 40&#39; x 20&#39; outdoor theater in the backyard. Cars are parked for miles just to watch us two middle-aged people fuck our brains out&#33; Now seriously, the only person that has seen that video besides us is my longtime girlfriend when we were both rather tipsy.

kat

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kat, you seem to have recovered nicely, so good for you. It may well be that your husband was seen at the urinal by a few curious coworkers and that&#39;s how runors start.
People being sexual creatures are naturally interested in organs and large ones seem to attract more attention, as you well know being a busty woman. Sure, there will be some who will think about you getting "more than your fair share", but their issues remain theirs.

I&#39;m sure the movie rights will fetch a pretty penny&#33;

hung_uk

Just Browsing
Media

Sorry about that last transmission. I "assume" my husband is a grower. At his smallest soft size he is probably around 6 x 6 (never measured) and when he is hard he is a carefully measured (LOL) 10.5 x 8. When he is soft though, he varies alot in size. In any case even at his smallest soft size he is around the same size as previous bfs (many years ago) when they were hard. I guess that could make some guys in the locker room talk...I don&#39;t know.

kat

Oh yeah, that would be enough to get their attention and make them talk. I had a friend at uni - very reserved, never slept around - who hung about 5 inches. He only went to the gym a few times (whereas I was there most days) but it was enough for seemingly most of his year group to find out about his size before long. Words gets around, and I suppose your place of work is probably smaller than a university, so it would be even easier for such info to disseminate. You have to remember that most men hang about 2 or 3 inches (and sometimes barley one inch under cold showers) so if someone walks in swinging 6 inches, they&#39;ll notice.

As long as you trust your husband, I wouldn&#39;t worry. Maybe even enjoy the knowledge that most of your colleagues wish they had a man like yours, as long as they don&#39;t try anything.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kat, consider that the whole thing may have been strictly rumor to begin with, and that this gal may have been trying to find out if it was true or not. I&#39;ve had plenty of experience with workplace rumor mills and find them to be utterly fascinating things.

Also, whatever the case, don&#39;t hold it against anyone for being curious. It&#39;s 100% human nature at it&#39;s finest.

B-man

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, thank you all for letting me vent and for your input. It helped me calm down quite a bit.

Just an update on the situation. I&#39;m working on a project with the woman in question and was driving her home tonight from a late meeting. I took the opportunity to ask her how many people at work know and when she found out. Well...she said it is common "knowledge" that my husband is built like a horse. She actually heard the "rumor" of his size only a couple of weeks after he started work at the company; almost two years ago&#33;&#33;&#33; That actually made me feel a little better - that I had no clue anyone knew until she mentioned it the other night.

My husband in good humor said that now I know what he deals with every time guys fix on my boobs when we&#39;re out&#33; He actually mentioned a few times over the years when guys would talk about "the stacked woman over there" not realizing that her husband was standing right next to them&#33; He actually doesn&#39;t mind guys looking at me...as long as that&#39;s as far as it goes. I guess I&#39;m going to learn to do the same for him :)

Anyway, thanks again.

kat

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sorry about that last transmission. I "assume" my husband is a grower. At his smallest soft size he is probably around 6 x 6 (never measured) and when he is hard he is a carefully measured (LOL) 10.5 x 8. When he is soft though, he varies alot in size. In any case even at his smallest soft size he is around the same size as previous bfs (many years ago) when they were hard. I guess that could make some guys in the locker room talk...I don&#39;t know.

kat

If a guy is 6 x 6 soft, then anyone can assume that he&#39;s hung because at that size he&#39;s already thicker than most guys are when hard. If an erect size is big enough, then only the most extreme growers can hide that fact.