Strange

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I just clicked on Spladle's thread about Pirates of the Carribean, up popped a notice from Rob E. saying that he was banning all people under the age of 18 from joining the LPSG.
Then I hit the back button, clicked on Pirates again and Spladle's thread came up.
:confused:
Maybe I'm crazy(don't everyone jump on that at once)but, if the Rob E. post is correct, I hope all teens will lie about their age because I feel that this is a very important site for them to get more reliable information as well as a place to make them feel more comfortable and accepted.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Although I'm not a fan of lying-- I believe that some of the teens have rights to be here-- I know Rob has stated that he has always believed this to be an Adult site and I agree that some of the things that are posted are NC-17 so how about making the galleries off limits to them until they turn of age? There isn't much else on this site that they can't find elsewhere.
This is Large Penis Support Group -- and there are a great number of people here that do offer support for those in need and jsut because someone is not 18 it doesn't mean that they don't have issues-- in actuallity I believe many of the posts with problems or concerns have been issues that many of the guys in here were dealing with during puberty..so let's be supportive