Strange

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by lostabyss77, Jul 6, 2011.

1. lostabyss77

lostabyss77 New Member

Long time lurker first time poster here with a strange occurrence. i am being 100% truthful and am looking for some kind of explanation

Last week i had a very vivid dream of a blowjob, one that i could swear was real (but obviously wasnt as my penis was disproportionately larger than normal). you might be thinking this isnt that odd, well when i woke up, my penis was visibly larger. im not lying, measuring again and again, it was about 1/4 inch larger girth. i dont think it was swelling because when i got an erection it was proportioned right and hard as ever. after a few days, everything unfortunately went back to normal... im not sure what happened but any incite would be appreciated

2. D_Percy_Prettywillie

D_Percy_Prettywillie Account Disabled

That is really weird... cool, but weird. Maybe you got visited by the Cock Ferry? Seriously though I have no Earthly idea what could cause that to happen. Was it just thicker or was it longer as well? If it got longer I'm purely stumped.

JSZ

3. lostabyss77

lostabyss77 New Member

it clarify, only thicker. but it was very noticeable. i know penis size can very a bit based on excitement, but this lasted for a few days. i have no idea

4. lik2c

lik2c New Member

My suggestion: Keep dreaming!

5. D_Percy_Prettywillie

D_Percy_Prettywillie Account Disabled

Maybe a blood vessel or something like that burst during your dream? I'm sure there's some medical explanation for it but I've never heard of anything like that. If I had to guess though that's what I'd think.

JSZ

6. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

Weird is right.keep dreaming.

7. lostabyss77

lostabyss77 New Member

the dream was probably coincidence...but im not lying...i am disappointed it was temporary though

your really not helping...this is why i lurk

anyway, could it be possible for a sleeping erection to last too long and cause this?

#7 lostabyss77, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  8. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I have a possible explanation here, but, because of something totally different than you might think.

I started suffering from E.D. from an injury some years ago. I went to the Doc and was placed on injectable E.D. therapy. The first time when dosage was being adjusted and the MD was doing titration for dosage I ended up with a priapism which is the hardest erection one can or can't imagine. It was taken down by the Doc on the spot after a couple of hours and I was fine except for one thing. Geez did this stretch the size of my penis and it was very noticeable. I was sore for a few days. The soreness and added size remained for a period of about 5 days and that erection was so incredibly hard during that time that it would nearly defy description. The appearance of the erection was totally different from what my normal erection is. I would guess that you were stimulated enough to induce a little priapism in yourself and as a result experienced this same stretching that was caused in me by a medication. There are some medical conditions that can cause this and several medications not related to E.D. as well.

The only real comment is that the priapic erection was in fact in the beginning extremely pleasurable and remained a pleasure for the first 2.5 hours. It was at that point that medical intervention took place.

If you want to PM me on this I can give you some more details which may be of help to you and we can compare some notes. I am still on IC E.D. meds and by talking back and forth maybe we can figure out if there are commonalities.

Good Luck

9. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    sounds like you rolled over on a circus tent.....

10. lostabyss77

lostabyss77 New Member

for a support group, your not very supportive...

11. robertocanza

robertocanza New Member

This is a good explanation.

12. Big Al

Gold Member

The mind is extremely powerful, and positive affirmations, visualizations, and even lucid dreams can be used with good effect for enlargement- especially when used in conjunction with a PE program.

Draft saved Draft deleted