Strangeness

averagejohnson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First off, enjoyable site.

Anyway...kind of have this weirdness going on in my mind. My girlfriend of about 2 years and I have been having sex etc for just that long blah blah. Awhile ago she and I talked about her previous sexual encounters, she had only slept with one other guy and well blown 4 others. All varying in penis size from a small 5incher to a pretty damn massive 9.5inches. My cock is about 7.5/6. Not small by any means. But lately, i keep thinking about her and taking that larger scaled penis in her mouth, and to be honest it actually turns me on quite badly. I have inquired to her about 3somes, blowing other guys, etc, and she has no interest in this. This is something that has been driving me nuts, literally, I have no idea why I have an obsession with watching the girl whom I love blowing some guy with an absolutely massive cock. Not fucking her...just her blowing him. Something about a giant tool in her mouth that just drives me insane!

KyNiner270

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guy, that's what buddies and whores are for, LOL. If you seriously love her, don't go there. You open a door that you do not want opened. Becuase in the end she will start seeing one of these guys more frequenty, and without you knowing. The next thing you know... Bam, you are out the door to the new guy who actually cares about her, and would never, ever ask her to do something sexual with another guy.

But, as I said... That's what friends and whores are for. What she doesn't know, LOL. I mean, if you are ok with that.