stranger bred me in the backseat

slxtpop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I left my friends at around 3pm to meet a guy I planned things out with last night, my grey hoodie covering my head partly as I walked through the town streets because it started raining but I also had to shield my guilt. I got my phone and messaged him where he was picking me up from and it was this weird street that came off the busy A road; it was a creepy dark street so I told him to hurry up as I stood on the corner with a throbbing boner thinking of what's coming next.

It took 15 minutes until the shiny blue car arrived without really any tinted windows like he promised. I got in at the back and I guess he was too casual, maybe overconfident in his abilities I can’t remember now because I was focusing too much on trying to act normal. The rain stopped once I got in like a sign from the universe that it was meant to be, and we drove off while I was hugging the empty passenger seat's headrest in front of me while Capital FM was playing and he drove.

We went pretty far to find a place to park, places I had never seen of the city at all. He then asked if we needed lube to which I said 'I'm a virgin so I guess spit alone won't cut it?' so he had to turn way back to Asda. He got out of the car and rushed into the store while I stayed in the car and I laid down on the backseat and covered myself in case anybody saw me. He then returned and told me about how there was people he knew in there while he was holding the lube, and I made some manly laugh and we drove off.

We then found this uphill road and it was this railway tourist attraction sort of thing with the road empty of cars. I got out of the car and sat at the front as he instructed me to, where he reclined both our seats down and reached over and started kissing me. I never had anyone's lips on mine, but it felt so good I wondered why I ever resisted the temptation. I opened my eyes and through the windscreen I saw there was a large group of people coming and I told him but he couldn't keep his lips off me until they started closing in hot and heavy; he then decided it was a bad place...

We then drove off again to find another place and I don’t know why but I took my hand and put it on his crotch while he was driving and getting a nice feel for his package under his tan chinos; he started hardening at the seams while we were at a red traffic light so I kept rubbing it to see if the stitches might burst . We got to another street, this time with houses all around in a little cul-de-sac and we were about to start again but he decided it wasn’t discreet enough, so we went much further in through alleyways and thinking back now I wonder if my horny stupidity might've caused me more harm than good.

We found another street, straight ahead was a dual carriageway, to the left were houses, and the right was a wooden fence and he assured me the fence was good so nobody could see, sounds like he's experienced. I climbed over to the backseat and he got out the driver's side door and into the backseat with me. He laid me down on the seat and he climbed on top of me and started kissing me, and it felt so good - I loved his stubbled beard brush against my face and lips and our tongues were so good it was like French kissing when he licked my teeth and pushed it deeper into my mouth. He then stopped and told me to unbuckle my jeans and then I got on my knees in the car while he laid down across the backseat and I put my ass out where his head was and I took his dick (which surprisingly was like 4.5 inches, circumcised, and really tanned brown, and I had no idea how to give head, let alone him laying straight and I’m coming in at an angle from the side so I tried and I think a bit of teeth hit him (sorry) while he was spreading lube on my asshole.

After he finished lubing me up and had enough of my attempts at head, he sat up and told me to sit on it facing away from him and I wasn’t really good at this I used my hands and I put too much weight on his thick thighs and it wasn’t smooth. I slowly lowered myself onto him and it felt so strange but so good - I mustered through the stinging pain because he started moaning and the idea of my body making a man curl his toes made me bounce faster and faster. He then laid me down onto the car seats facing down with my ass out and he started pounding me hard and fast, my head was hitting the plastic car door interior but a bit of pain on the head for his pleasure kept me going. My hole was killing me, I felt torture down there and I felt no sort of pleasure, but he was loving every moment so I let him have it. After 2 minutes he was done, creamed my hole so good I sat up and felt my hole stretched out and soaked wet. He reached the glove box to grab some tissues which he didn’t have and when he wasn't looking I touched my hole and slid a finger in and tried some of his load and it was so sweet and supple like a honeydew melon, but he turned around and said he ran out and put my underwear on to clean it up later.

I put back my clothes and stayed in the back while he dropped me back off to town and he asked me if I had done that before, and wasn't convinced I was a virgin. I thanked him and I got out the same place he picked me up from and I realised my jean belt was loose so it was practically falling off and I guess I drew the limit at dogging and not adjusting my belt in public? so I walked 5 street lengths and an escalator to the toilets holding my jeans up until I got into a cubicle. He didn't finish me, so I had pent-up hormones still, and tried to see if there was anyone in the bathroom who wanted to add another load inside me, but I guess all they saw was a desperate teen. I left the cubicle door open to see if I could be baited publicly, squatted on the floor and I tried forcing his cum out of me and into my hands to eat up, it wasn’t much so I spread it all over my cock and let one out myself and be walked in on someone who would want to help me. Nobody opened the door, so I finished up and then went on with my day.

It's been 5 years since he bred me, I don't know if I'm ready to be disappointed again until I'm sure... but he will always be remembered, I just wish I could find him again.