Strangest place you have ever *done it*

rockyhard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In a grave, thx that friends could not pull the ladder outta my hands with my levi's at my ankles.

Strangers bed at a party, hope he liked my ass as he entered his room.

Busty gal I lusted for two years in my mustang, cock in her mouth as girlfriend drove up in her sports car wanting to know what I was UP to?

California highways getting head - can't count the times, except those in rush hour traffic are special.

In an alley pumping a gal's ass with a policeman's flashlight shining on my tight ass.

Many a beach after surfing.

Many a ski lift three continents in season or not

Right now as I ball da wife sunny side up note book on the head board as she begs me for my Rocky Cum!!!!

Gotta Go... errrr Gotta Cum!

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The cruising areas for gay men were several places on campus. After I came out, I frequently hooked up with guys and then would go to a quiet place to do it. One time, I met an art student, and he took me to the art building. We found an empty studio and had sex. It was very memorable....:wink: (I often wonder how many guys that student brought to that studio after me...:rolleyes:)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In an office, door was unlocked, the (female) accountant was working a couple of meters away in another room. She gave me this wicked smile when we came out of there, all sweaty and messy-hair like, haha.