Strangest place you have had sex?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No, I don't mean up the butt. Where have you had sex that was crazy, insane or just down right strange. example: I was in the Army and when we were stationed in the desert, I had sex with a female mechanic in a porta-potty. Or I got a blow job in a 7-11 near the drink machine (my girlfriend was working swing shift and the store was empty) Or the time I got a hand job on the Splash Mountain Ride. Come on, write in and spill the load--I mean beans :D

hughd: I am a nurse and did it with one of the Drs in a hospital room..

Tender: i have did it once in a truckbed
but it wasnt moving,
maybe it should have been....
might have improved things.... :D
ugh! anyway in this case the good ol days were not so good lol
also did it IN the truck while going 60 down the interstate...which i would NOT recommend at ALL
once in the car at a park, got caught be the cops, but they moved on--so did we-- in a hurry of course...
in a ditch once...
did a hand job once in a van on our way out of state for holidays...while my bf's dad was driving... :eek: DO NOT ever do that...didnt get caught,,,but it was major STUPID lol
mmm also did a bj in a church choir loft...
well you get the idea...
i just wasnt a smart chick in my teen years....
but then, who IS? :-/

yep would change alot if i could back...........

Tender

chipster: I got a blowjob last week at Minaret Summit in the Sierra Nevada mountains while enjoying a spectacular view of Mt. Banner and Mt Ritter. :)

nacard01: The strangest place I have ever had sex was definitely on a trampoline in my best friends back yard with his cousin Linda.

This was a pivotal moment for me because thanks to her the next day was met with 20 friends of mine all patting me on the back, giving me thumbs up and saying things like "Look its the human tripod".

I felt alright for the fact that it was a good sexual escapade that lasted at least an hour but the after math kind of sucked.

Kermit

ThighSlapper: Probably the strangest place was in one of those little buildings that the power companies use as some sort of outpost.
Me and the girl I was seeing at the time originally went to kiss and stuff.
We ended up doin' the whole do.

huge_cock_have_pic: In the dugout of my American Legion baseball team. It was one of those old, stepdown type of dugouts.

On a smaill hill behind a bush that was facing one of Detroit 's main streets.

Was given a handjob though the cut out pocket of my pants at a Detroit Red Wings game. (she'd brought my hard on across the front of my lap through the pocket hole)

blo1988: This is kind of embarrassing, but...
I was dating a guy who was in Catholic seminary and he invited me to his room one night. Well, you can figure out the rest.
THe next morning when he was leaving for classes the priest who had a room next to his met him in the hallway and simply said...."you know Mark, the walls are very thin here".
...we never went back to his place again.

aussiechick63: Central station ( main train station in Brisbane) on the steps during the middle of the day. How we didn't get caught I have no i dea.

blo1988: Aussiechick,
Spent 6 weeks in Brisbane several years ago so I have been in that station.
All I can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!

GreenEyes: Geo have I told you lately that you are a perv.......???

OK here goes and I hope nobody here recognizes me :)

In an alley way in Paris with a Parisian.  I ended up walking pantiless the rest of the night.

Giving a blow job on a plane to UK

On the streets of Amsterdam leaning agains a statue thing full sex.  (funny story with that one)

In front of a bus stop in Amsterdam... giving another blow job

In a ski lift booth in the French Alps blow job going up and of course later coming down the mountain.

I forgot to say on a train compartment heading into Germany from Amsterdam.

Hand manimpulation on me several different occassions while a passenger to the point of cumming.  (NY, Australia, Jersey Turnpike)

Yes there are the times on the beach, hot tub, in a car, and other spots that might be considered boring but the ones mentioned I assume are a little less likely than others.  The others have been heavy kissing and stuff but nothing to the point of cumming.  If ya want me to get into that let me know.  

I suppose I have a little bit of exhibitionist within me.  :)  No, that doesn't mean I am loose or into swinging but there is an excitement of almost getting caught but secluded enough not to.

GreenEyes: [quote author=11inch link=board=sex;num=1066593989;start=0#3 date=10/19/03 at 19:32:35]Back of a cab up 5'th ave. in NY[/quote]

Will you marry me? LOL

One thing I always wanted to do was to drive about NYC in a stretched limo and go at it for as long as the ride was.

mekkler: In the media booth at the top of a high school football stadium.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1066593989;start=0#17 date=10/22/03 at 16:21:27]I am suprise no one said elevator yet.  ;) (did it one time and got caught, good thing the couple who caught us just backed away and used the next elevator)[/quote]

I certainly wouldn't have used your elevator until it had aired out. :D

Pecker

(Never, never, ever juggle skunks!)

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have done it outdoors countless times, but I guess the strangest is always going to be out in the woods, in the middle of a game of golf!! :D