Strangest place you have had sex?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I certainly hope that the club you're swinging wasn't hitting the wrong balls.

Sounds like the balls were lost in the grass, anyway!

Pecker

(Pretend to spank me! I'm a pseudo-masochist.)

47boreas: I have had sex in an old tomb in the Middle East. It was a creepy experience. Sigh! I have regreted doing it in such a place.

aj2181: The most uncomfortable place was in my car...the strangest...humm ....on the stage in the recital hall was odd.

honeydarlins: I have had sex in several strange places from cars to outdoors. Once in a men's restroom at a reststop late one night was strange. But the strangest is I was at a tavern and it was dark in the corner. I was hot and went to the restroom and took off my panties. My boyfriend and I was sitting in the dark corner and I came back and sit on his lap. I took out his penis and we had sex right there in the dark corner or the tavern. It was exciting and great - I have a lot of fun that night. I probably would't have done it if I hadn't had too much to drink that night.

gigantikok: If you consider oral sex sex, well...  then the strangest place would have a be a car while I was driving.

...yea, I know, I haven't had the most exciting sex life.  Go figure. :)

balls: Where in Utah are you? You may know this place.
I had sex in a theater especially built for the Utah Shakespearian Festival. It is this great outdoor theater and I made sweet love to a girl in one of the isles.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In the kids' treehouse in the backyard at 2 in the morning.

On the floor in front of the Christmas tree after all the gifts had been assembled on Christmas eve. (Santa did a marvelous job of tiptoeing around us as he did his elvin magic to the room.)

In a van in a handicapped parking space at Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon.

In a janitorial supply closet in a mall hallway behind Nordstrom's.

FieldRatt9: I've had sex in an RV at a display show with people walking by the window unaware. It was a display RV.

I've had sex in a crowd at a concert. A Billy Joel concert at that!

Hmmmm...lots of places....I'm a freak! :D

prepstudinsc: [quote author=balls link=board=sex;num=1066593989;start=20#25 date=10/25/03 at 21:18:38]Where in Utah are you? You may know this place.
I had sex in a theater especially built for the Utah Shakespearian Festival. It is this great outdoor theater and I made sweet love to a girl in one of the isles.
[/quote]

Was that in Cedar City, UT? ISn't that where the Utah Shakespear Festival is held?

balls: Yup, that's the name of the town. Great little town with incredible natural scenery.

hungwitz: At the bottom of the stairwell at SFO (airport).

At the top of the Bell Tower of the Ferry Building in San Francisco.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a broom closet in a gym.

And yeah, the closet was just off the area devoted to the eliptical trainers; and she was a moaner...errr, MOANER. People really got into some contortions on the machines trying to see who came out of the closet.

Yep, the club put a lock on the closet.

jay

dantien: I had a blowjob on the top of a castle in japan at night. about half way through, people had wandered by and stopped an watched. my partner never stopped god bless her.

gigantikok: Well, I am in Salt Lake City, and haven't been here for long. So, I haven't attended the Utah Shakespeare Festival yet. Since I haven't been here for long, I also can't blame my less than active sex life on being stuck in Utah. Oh well. :)

nacard01: I got head in the bathroom once at a dance club.
Oral sex anyways.

It was rather interesting as sat on the toilet.
I was real real drunk or there is no way this would have happened.

I didn't get off but it was fun.

Were only in there for about 20 min.

hungcuriousNC: I had a b/f who would always get me hard in public places. It was a tease thing for him to work me up for that night. So we were in Hallmark when he started his usual playing around. I told him that if he didn't stop, I was going to make him suck my dick right there and finish what he started. I then walked away and a few minutes later, he came over and started again. So I pulled out my dick and he sucked me off right then and there. There was only one clerk there at the moment. She was on the phone with a customer explaining all of the candies in the front display. So she was occupied. The store was empty besides us. It was hard to keep grabbing new cards and appear to be reading while I was about to blow my load. He completely finished me off and put my entire dick back into my pants. It was very intense and exciting.

Other times with him would be getting road head while a guy drove beside us and watched the entire show. Public parks, bathrooms, in his house with his parents in the next room and his door propped open. On a pier... you name it, we tried it.

That was in the late 90's. Now this decade, and since I'm single... I've been given a blow job by the sales associate at a high end, national clothing store. He was helping me find some shorts and had asked me how they fit. The dressing room had doors that were 3/4 of the way. He appeared at my door, looked over it and was talking to me about the shorts and then complimented me on my bulged package. He then opened the door and asked me how the shorts fit in the front and then began to massage my crotch. He told me that he wanted to suck it for me, so I let him pull it out and go to it. That was intense too... and of course he sucked the last drop out of me. He told me to come back any time and he'd help me out with "that",as he pointed, again. I even got a discount on the clothes. :)

Tender: [quote author=honeydarlins link=board=sex;num=1066593989;start=20#23 date=10/25/03 at 14:55:08]  I took out his penis and we had sex right there in the dark corner or the tavern.  
[/quote]

:D
that struck me so funny when i read it...LOL

i can just hear next mornings conversation...
"hey, honey, have you seen my penis? i cant find it?"
"well, no i thought you put it back?"
OH MAN!
we left it at the tavern!! :D

Tender

ish789: Shijen Castle in Japan, and the elevator in a Hilton all the way up... wonder why it never stopped for someone hittin the button... good thing it didnt.

yeah i think mine are strange.

Doubtless_Mouse: Well lets see, on the patio of a military club in Japan, behind the military club in Japan, behind the red cross building on the same base, on the 50 yrd line of the football field on the same base, in a lighthouse (again in Japan), at the top of the light house (again in Japan), in the Pacific Ocean, in the East China Sea, along a deserted beachline (well thought it was deserted turned out not to be), on a sun deck at a local resort (again in Japan), on top of wife's parents house (harder than it sounds), in a japanese castle, driving to large amusement park in the US, on a diving board (for the life of me still not sure how we did that), in the bathroom of my friends house during a 4 July party, in every car I have owned except our Van (not sure why as it has the most room).

At a seawall in Japan, we finished and got back in the car and fell asleep naked. Woke up when some older guy was knocking on the passenger side window at 8 o'clock in the morning... :-[

Umm...stopped along a roadway and received oral, the tourists on the bus that stopped beside us were a little surprised...i think they got some good photos though...

every desreted road on Okinawa Japan and at every major tourist site here as well. The wife and I were a little crazy when we first got married...things have tamed down a bit, but we still like to park on some dark deserted road and have a go at it.