strangest place you've ever been shirtless or naked

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kcb4316, Aug 24, 2010.

1. kcb4316

kcb4316 New Member

Thread title is petty self-explanatory.

I'll go first, even though I wasn't the one who was unclothed . . . when I was an undergraduate a few years ago, there was a guy who I would see in the the hallway of an academic building every Wednesday afternoon wearing nothing but gym shorts. It turned out he was a model for a photography class that met in the building, and that it was just easier for him to go to shirtless than it was to go to the building and change. He had the body to pull it off, but it was definitely bold on his part.

2. NCbear

Gold Member

In church. Repairing stuff during the week.

Shirtless only, not naked! :rolleyes:

NCbear (who learned how to swing a hammer at an early age :cool:)

3. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Spring skiing in Vermont. Shirtless only, although some guys at Tuckerman Ravine go completely au natural.

4. houtx48

Gold Member

you get some interesting colored bruises when spring skiing shirtless and wearing cutoffs after falling.

5. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One time I was in Georgia and bored as hell, in a stupid suburban culdesac and I decided if I don't go streaking now I never will. So basically that's the weirdest place I've been naked. Just walking down some street.

6. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

Strange places....mmm....I've been naked in beaches,in the woods with friends jerking,in lockers and common showers obviously,on stage(not completely naked), in room with friends,at school(only my cock out with a friend's too,when at middle school,in a hidden place were we spent our breaktimes,just to compare....you know...)....nothing too strange...
    These days i was in Paris,in the sex district(near Moulin Rouge). My hotel room was so small and hot that i had to stay naked all the time....the problem is i didn't realize that on the opposite side of my balcony there was a room with a young couple in,which(the room) i thought was empty....then one night,i was on the balcony cuz of the heat,and this couple turned on the light in the room and came to close the window....and they found me naked and quite embarassed....they just laughed....

7. bondock

bondock New Member

Albums:
    Took a midnight piss (4am) after a party in a hotel suite, the kind with 3 rooms and two doors to the can.. Someone had locked the door from my room and in my search for the other door I ended up half sleepwalking around and swinging it in all the ladies faces as I checked each room... haha. I ended up going in parkade I think, and came back through the lobby with a National Post to cover up. The National Post is a newspaper in Canada lol.

Yeah... I got some razzing in the morning.

8. spiritsong72

spiritsong72 New Member

Strangest place I've ever been naked?

Spread eagle on a pool table in a crowded bar. True story.

9. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:

Wish it was me in that room across from you, I would wave you over....:biggrin1:

For me it was at a hot springs in Mexico nude and horny as hell with a huge group of guys.

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Once did naked snow skiing on a dare. Second choice; was a naked audience member for a special performance of "Naked Boys Singing."

11. cameltoelover

cameltoelover Member

Albums:
    I once masturbated pants down near a hiking trail around a lake in Killarney, Ireland.

12. max90

max90 Member

I have some; I've once jerked on a sports field. It was in the summer and I was cycling home, drunk as hell. The sports field belonged to a highschool that was some kind of a rival of my highschool. I couldn't cum because I was too drunk, so after a while I left and just cycled back home.

#12 max90, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  13. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

In a park, on this big lighted gazebo where during the day they have bands and such perform, to keep out of the rain. After about 2 hours into the act, I tilted my head back and saw this little red light flashing away. I said to him, "Um, what is THAT?!" and he just started laughing, all cocky and proud, never missing a beat ;*)

I have others, but I think that tops them all!

14. cool.guy.bang

cool.guy.bang Member

Albums:
    What was the lil red light? a camera?

15. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    An alley between two houses on my way to the Mummer's Parade in Center City Philly...circa 1981....full, up against the wall fucking with some guy I had just cruised on the street.

16. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Naked Snowboarding at Aspen Highlands, CO. Naked Water Skiing with friends several times, most recently at Lake Powell, UT where we spend a whole week on a houseboat and everyone's naked. Most embarrassing and unintentional was in college, walking out to my life guard post hungover with my Speedo in my hand naked in front of everyone at pool.

17. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

Yeah, a camera - I always figured we gave some city workers a real thrill LOL

18. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At my last competition I was on the side of a auditorium on a very busy street in LA. We weren't allowed to apply posing oil backstage so I had to stand outside on the street in tiny briefs. So many people around and cars. Very akward but I was in a rush.

19. LookingCurious

LookingCurious New Member

Albums:
    I've never been naked in public believe it or not.

I've been shirtless but no where that I would consider to be necessarily weird.

I guess the fact that I tend to walk around my apartment building shirtless is kinda weird. I check the mail, do laundry and take out the trash shirtless. I'm a college student so living in this apartment building, I still practice some of the habits from back when I was in the dorm.

20. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

Shirtless? - At a black-tie event several years ago, the waiter bumped into me and spilled soup down my right shoulder, chest, etc. Had to lose the shirt so went shirtless with just the bottom half of tux, suspenders and the coat for the remainder of the evening.

Naked? - Was invited to stay at the home of a VERY prominent politician & her family in Texas while working an election night party when I was a senior in college. I sleep in the buff and thought that the bathroom adjoining my bedroom was private. It wasn't. When I got up in the morning (with morning wood and all) and went into the bathroom, the politician's son-in-law and 4 year-old grandson were in the bathroom brushing their teeth - was so asleep mentally it took me a full moment to realize they were there - let's just say they got an eyeful. Made for an interesting brunch..... Thanks goodness she won the night before!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted