Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Completely naked, doing the deed, on top of a car bonnet, in a golf course, at night. Before the security guard started coming our way....

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I get completely naked each week in my building's laundry room as I load my laundry. I bring a t shirt and sweats with me to change into once I take off what I'm wearing. There are cameras in there, too so I know I have been seen!

I once dropped trou and masturbated in the sanctuary of a Catholic Church. The place was empty as it was a mid-week afternoon. I don't know if I have ever had a more exciting orgasm!!! :redface:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been naked in public believe it or not.

I've been shirtless but no where that I would consider to be necessarily weird.

I guess the fact that I tend to walk around my apartment building shirtless is kinda weird. I check the mail, do laundry and take out the trash shirtless. I'm a college student so living in this apartment building, I still practice some of the habits from back when I was in the dorm.

Great cock and nipples

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One time I was in Georgia and bored as hell, in a stupid suburban culdesac and I decided if I don't go streaking now I never will. So basically that's the weirdest place I've been naked. Just walking down some street.

In Georgia you can get bored and do things like that.

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Country Club gold course shirtless, it was hot that day. Got a lot of stares. Naked was runiing after a buddy who just bitch slapped me, "playing" ran right out of the house naked and wet from my shower through the campus of the football camp until I realized I had lost my towel. Got alot of laughs and a few whistles.

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get completely naked each week in my building's laundry room as I load my laundry. I bring a t shirt and sweats with me to change into once I take off what I'm wearing. There are cameras in there, too so I know I have been seen!

I once dropped trou and masturbated in the sanctuary of a Catholic Church. The place was empty as it was a mid-week afternoon. I don't know if I have ever had a more exciting orgasm!!! :redface:

WOW!!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Naked and drenched, in the mayor's van with the mayor's son (we were both 18), a long, long way from my clothes.