Strangest thing this morning.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went for a early morning swim today and there was one other guy there to swimming. I finished swimming and got into the showers. I've showered with other guys before and undressed in front of guys aswell since I've played sports and have been swimming for a year now. I had no problem with him seeing me or anything while I'm on one side of the shower sprout and he's on the other side in front of me.

Something I've seen a dozen of times was guys getting a hard on so I was cool with that as well, but what was strange was that he started masterbating right in front of me. I didn't know what to do so I just finished showering and got out.

Has that ever happened to anyone?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've seen it as well in the shower. Creeped me out because the guy was obese.

Once in the public toilet at English Bay beach in Vancouver, I was having a piss at the urinal and heard a guy groaning. I looked to the right and here's a guy having a wank on the toilet with the door of the stall wide open. I got out of there a fast as possible.

D

deleted356166

maybe he was stressed out... give the chap a hand. lol

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happened to me a few times. Gross! They need to do that in private. It happened to me a few other times, which led to me canceling my gym membership and joining another gym.