Strangest thing you've ever had in your mouth?

Flash_J

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
one of those little booger cleaner things for babies..

(it was new.. thankfully)

D_Sharon Taint

Account Disabled
Media
lol, I don't know if it's the strangest, but last Friday I had a one quart container of 5w20 motor oil in my mouth while walking to my vehicle with full hands.

At least the oil comes in a pretty purple container. :tongue2:

Last edited:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bird poop. Seriously.
I had let my bird fly around my bedroom and didn't notice that she pooped on my bed post. The evening before that I had eaten chocolate in my bed (probably heart broken or something- I was 14 at that time) and thought this brown thing on my bed was a crumb of chocolate, put it on my finger (still didn't feel weird) and put it in my mouth............
Well, it didn't taste like anything, fortunately. But I've never ever ever ever tried to put a crumb of anything in my mouth again.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seafood Stuffed Flounder... Red Lobster.

I mean, if you pay for the higher priced items their fare is alright, but one night I made the mistake of ordering this "gem" at 14 bucks. Fuck MEEEEEEE!

The flounder was one dismal affair that no amount of salt could bring to any semblance of life. But that wasn't the worst of it. It was the so called "seafood stuffing" (which at the time I think was billed as "crabmeat stuffing").

Regardless, this pasty-ass poor man's version of "stuffing" begged anything even remotely seafood like.

Maybe it got splashed with seafood on the way to my plate. Maybe it sat within 10 cm of seafood. Maybe it read about seafood in the morning news, or dreamed it was seafood before suddenly awakening from its slumber. Maybe this piss-poor pate, for want of a better word, was seafood in ANOTHER fuckin' life, certainly none too recent.... maybe if I closed my eyes long enough I could've wished this shit plate away... y'know?

Oh, did I forget to mention this dish sucked, BIG time?? :cool: