Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I posted on my blog, I am interested in being penetrated by a lady wearing a strap on. In preperation for the day I meet someone that is willing to try it, I need to get one.

Has anyone got any suggestions? As I'm not sure if I'll like it, I don't want to spend too much, and the ones I have found are either tiny or massive!

If the strap on allows the lady to be penetrated while she is wearing it, that would be an added bonus.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggest you get the one that's tiny rather than massive. Once you get the hang of it, then you can work your way up to larger ones. Have fun. It's great! Enjoy it and consider yourself lucky to find a lady willing to do you with a strap on.

Yeah, it's a fantasy of mine to find a sexy lady to experiment with strap ons, too! I think ThongerDude has the right idea.

If you do get to experience it, definitely take some pics and share!

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a product called Feeldoe that has a bulb that goes into the woman's vagina and is held in place firmly while allowing her to use the cock end for penetrating a partner. You can find them online or in stores.