• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Strap on...HUGE

Reaction score
I wish my wife would do that to me. Maybe not that large of a dildo, but I would love it!

daj100

Lurker
Reaction score
If you're really into monster sized dildos, fisting, etc, and do a lot of practice starting with smaller sizes, you can work up to some awfully big things. It's also very important to learn how to use high colonics for cleansing prior to play. Making a mess can really turn things off.

BBB2.5

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
It just amazes me....I too want to experience deep strap-on fuck session with my partner one day. Maybe not that last one, but the other ..you bet.

CUBE

Gold Member
Reaction score
women with strap-ons down to their knees scare me. how did he take that? what a pro

recreation

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I actually couldnt watch the whole thing. I imagined it happening to me, and it hurt just thinking about it....

BBB2.5

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Now that is huge, when you look at the actual thickness. To me it looks like the Excess dildo made by" Rascal"... I have that dildo, it is huge, I can only take about 1/2 of it....OMG

Video on my Xtube profile
username:babybodybuilder
Video: Excess..too much.

Last edited:

jay4422

Cherished Member
Reaction score
fuck man seriously where did it go!?!