Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I need some advice! My girlfriend told me last week that she wanted to fuck me with a strap on. At first I was like hell fucking no but she has been begging me and nagging me and I've decided to let her do it. We went out to the adult store and picked up a strap on with a average size dildo. I am nervous as shit to do this because I've never had anything in my ass at all. Can somebody give me some advice on what to expect. I am scared that I will be sore for days afterwards. Help!

Reactions: BUNTY007

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My gal broke me in with her strap-on and she was good. She rimmed me to loosen me up, and then used a gloved hand and lubed fingers to get me ready for her strap-on. She worked the strap-on in easy, stopping and letting me recover any time it hurt. Soon, she3 was deep in me and pounding my ass. It was also her first time topping a guy, but it is now a feature at our monthly small bi swing parties. Guys only have praises, never any complaints.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
if you don't want it don't do it
ask her how she would feel if you pressured her to do something sexually she didn't want to
*I sure hope you havn't lol*

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I suggest you take a hot bath and relax first. Finger it yourself for a while. see how many fingers you can get in there. Might even purchase a small butt plug so you can see if you even enjoy the sensation of something being in there. Remember: Small at first. (like a drum stick)

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suggest you take a hot bath and relax first. Finger it yourself for a while. see how many fingers you can get in there. Might even purchase a small butt plug so you can see if you even enjoy the sensation of something being in there. Remember: Small at first. (like a drum stick)

good advice

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need some advice! My girlfriend told me last week that she wanted to fuck me with a strap on. At first I was like hell fucking no but she has been begging me and nagging me and I've decided to let her do it. We went out to the adult store and picked up a strap on with a average size dildo. I am nervous as shit to do this because I've never had anything in my ass at all. Can somebody give me some advice on what to expect. I am scared that I will be sore for days afterwards. Help!

You're not a true man, unless you can take your girlfriend fucking you with a 12 inch cock. Fact.

Reactions: Barberseville

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
be clean, lots of lube, start with a finger, then on to bigger and better things having her stroke you. just like anal with women, be gentle, proceed slowly, relax and breathe.

Tell us how it went.

MistyOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never done this so I can't offer concrete advice, but I'd just say do as much as you're comfortable with. If you find you don't enjoy it, then stop or take it slow and if you do enjoy it, don't feel guilty about it.