strap ons

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been considering having my gf do it to me, but a little worried. Should i be? I think she would do it, she may find it weird but probably would if i asked. I have never had anal sex before.

sexychikita!

Just Browsing
Media
you guys are possibly bisexual i hope u kno that....that 10% gay will need to increase LOL my boyfriend would kill me even if i brought that up...he would probably tell me to go and try that with his brother (who is gay) lol

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sexychikita! nice opinion. I believe that many think that if a man wants to explore anal pleasure that makes him gay right? I personally dont see any difference in a guy getting it in the ass or a girl taking it in the ass. Do you take your bf cock in your ass, if so does that make you gay? I am not saying i would like it, but i leave the door open for the possibility to have my gf dominate me, its called love baby. Guys do have major orgasms through anal sex so it doesnt seem like a bad thing if my girl would do it to me. Probably be a once and done kind of thing. And your bf, is probably a closet homo if he would really get upset by you mentioning it.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
There are guys who think fucking even a girl in the ass is gay. Anything anal is gay to them.

People are really weird.

If you're having sex with girl, even with a strap on, and you have no interest in replacing that girl with a guy, you are straight and there's nothing wrong with it.

But if she's fucking you and you're thinking about a guy while she's doing it, you're probably a little bi. But there's nothing wrong or unnatural about that either.

sexychikita!

Just Browsing
Media
sexychikita! nice opinion. I believe that many think that if a man wants to explore anal pleasure that makes him gay right? I personally dont see any difference in a guy getting it in the ass or a girl taking it in the ass. Do you take your bf cock in your ass, if so does that make you gay? I am not saying i would like it, but i leave the door open for the possibility to have my gf dominate me, its called love baby. Guys do have major orgasms through anal sex so it doesnt seem like a bad thing if my girl would do it to me. Probably be a once and done kind of thing. And your bf, is probably a closet homo if he would really get upset by you mentioning it.

lol no i don't take it in the ass...that isn't for me...i have tried it with an ex. he got in the head and i made him pull out...i didn't like it all...i wouldn't think it makes a girl gay at all...im not saying all things involving anal are gay...there are many straight males who LOVE having their salad tossed but i am saying you wouldn't be only "10% gay" you would be a bit more

here is a question for you...

is it gay to have sex with another guy if you enjoy anal? you are "straight" but you love anal so it wouldn't matter if it w ere a guy or a girl you just want anal...so does that make you gay?

i say it makes you a bit bi-curious/bi-sexual others say no...what say you?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I will let a women use a strap ons on me but will not let a man stick any thing in my butt.

is this ok?
OK by me, if you were looking for permission.

lol no i don't take it in the ass...that isn't for me...i have tried it with an ex. he got in the head and i made him pull out
Just how endowed would you have to be to do anal by starting in the head?

Otherwise, isn't that the wrong end to start from in doing anal? :wink:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I will let a women use a strap ons on me but will not let a man stick any thing in my butt.

is this ok?

Jesus no longer loves you.

Whatever turns you on for fucks sake. As long as it's not illegal, what goes on between consenting adults is their choice.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sexychikita!, I can understand where you are cumin from, i have had this conversation with my girl since and she said she would be worried that if i really like it that i would have guys do it to me, HELL NO! I have once put a vibrator,well twice, an ex did it to me also, it was ok, so not sure about the actual feeling more so having my girl do it to me. Not something i need at all, but sounds like a fun drunk nite to explore, that's all. I got my 10% up there cause i have fooled around with men, but dont find them attractive at all and could never get intimate with the same sex, other than sex, just my hornyness that brings me to do it, plus taboo. Call me crazy! Guys do suck the best cock though, i must admit, but once they touch me, feel my back or squeeze my nips, ewww, sorry fellas, it just doesnt feel right, but yall are probably like yeah right, your dick in there mouth or vice versa does? It just seems like sex and nothing more to me. Thats why i stopped, i realized that when did explore, most dudes are interested beyond what i am capable of feeling. Nothing compare to sex with my girls, or any girls vagina, SOOO WET AND SOFT, HMMMMM