RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by longbaugh@Sep 25 2004, 11:20 AM
Anybody here wear strapless jocks?
http://www.erogenos.com/gs-2076.htm
I'm always looking for more comfortable underwear.
Normally I go without, so my cock is used to hanging down my leg.
I'm not sure if these things will force my guy off to the side.
Can anyone offer a review?
[post=257430]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey 'LB'!

Save your $$!! The 'strapless strap', AKA the 'sock', is a waste of $$. Especially with your 'assets'!! Even though you might be able to pack all your stuff in the pouch, if you get, shall we say, EXCITED, the 'strapless strap' will be 'history'. LOL

Buy a 'swimmer strap' with an XL pouch (about 1/3 the price of the 'ss') That will keep 'the twins' in place and give you 'social security' when you need it.

RICKY_27

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A complete waste of money for a guy with even moderate gifts. I can't keep my junk in one. Any movement, such a walking works it up and off the boys and everything instantly "plops" out the first time to sit down, so you just wind up wearing a waist band with a wad of fabric in front while you free ball.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Sep 27 2004, 04:13 AM
A complete waste of money for a guy with even moderate gifts. I can't keep my junk in one. Any movement, such a walking works it up and off the boys and everything instantly "plops" out the first time to sit down, so you just wind up wearing a waist band with a wad of fabric in front while you free ball.
[post=257546]Quoted post[/post]​

Well we dont want that

Thanks for the warnings

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Strapless Jock also known as a cock sock. Even though I freeball, many, many years ago I purchased one of these for the fun of it. Part of the foreplay in my acitivities. What has been stated about excitement of the penis and sitting down is certainly very true. The sock/jock quickly becomes a wad of fabric containing nothing. A real waste of funds.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by longbaugh@Sep 25 2004, 03:20 PM
Anybody here wear strapless jocks?
http://www.erogenos.com/gs-2076.htm
I'm always looking for more comfortable underwear.
Normally I go without, so my cock is used to hanging down my leg.
I'm not sure if these things will force my guy off to the side.
Can anyone offer a review?
[post=257430]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi longbaugh,
I wouldn't spend on a strapless jock as it offers no support at all!! Might as well go commando and save the cash!!
:D

Pappy

Media
I had one years ago that was called a "Jock Sock". It was useless. I could get my dick in it or I could bypass ny dick and get my balls in it but never both. To top it off, the first movement by me and nothing was in it and I was wearing it around my waist and freeballing.