Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. It started out when we were browsing in an adult shop. I saw a strap on kit and asked if she'd be okay with it and she was! It's been great ever since. When I get the need, I ask and she obliges - incredible fun!

nirvana84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have with a couple of partners.

My fiance and I use it when every few months. We need to get a better fitting one, the strap is too big for her so she ends up holding the dildo and it's like she is just using a dildo on me rather than fucking me. I highly recommend it tho

Reactions: bijockfl

smokieb69

Experimental Member
Media
I have gradually been getting my wife used to the idea that I want anal play. I have gradually increased the levels over time - first telling her that I sometimes like to play with my ass, then having a prostate toy in me while I was licking of fucking her, then asking her to use a dildo in me and now, she was helping me look on the net for a strapon the other night - mission (nearly) accomplished

Parkjackson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes. It started out when we were browsing in an adult shop. I saw a strap on kit and asked if she'd be okay with it and she was! It's been great ever since. When I get the need, I ask and she obliges - incredible fun!
Fucking hot man! You ever think of taking a dude? Hot body!

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I'd love to be under you watching you take that strap on. woof.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife fucked me good last night, several of her favorite cocks came into play, these are two of our biggest

You should post a pic of her fucking that hot little ass if yours with one of those toys. That would be hot as hell man.

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how often do you get her to use the strapon?

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Even though I love taking a man's cock up my ass, the idea of taking a strapon from a woman seems completely unappealing and even emasculating. So foreign - I can't wrap my head around it really. When I am with a woman, I want to be a man for her. I can't really explain it any other way.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even though I love taking a man's cock up my ass, the idea of taking a strapon from a woman seems completely unappealing and even emasculating. So foreign - I can't wrap my head around it really. When I am with a woman, I want to be a man for her. I can't really explain it any other way.
For me...what you are describing---feeling emasculated, feminine or "unmanly"---is always there for me.....but the pleasure from being anally penetrated by a woman with a dildo (or a sexy trans woman!!) is so intense, so good...that I am able to just let go of all those unmanly feelings and just enjoy the sex...enjoy the pleasure.......and that is part of what makes the sex so good--at least for me. I'm able to just let go of any inhibitions and give in to the desire and craving for the dick/dildo and the pleasure.....I'm "hooked".... love the feeling and the orgasms I have from being penetrated....Peace.

Reactions: Iwanteveryinch

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have gradually been getting my wife used to the idea that I want anal play. I have gradually increased the levels over time - first telling her that I sometimes like to play with my ass, then having a prostate toy in me while I was licking of fucking her, then asking her to use a dildo in me and now, she was helping me look on the net for a strapon the other night - mission (nearly) accomplished
Pretty much the same for me.

Reactions: Mister2101

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm able to just let go of any inhibitions and give in to the desire and craving for the dick/dildo and the pleasure.....I'm "hooked".... love the feeling and the orgasms I have from being penetrated.
What you describe totally makes sense. I'm hooked too on that intensity/desire/craving/pleasure from being penetrated. I just seek it with a man's cock instead of a strapon.

If I am being completely honest, my sexuality is quite compartmentalized.

When I am with a woman, I stay "manly" and most of my attention is focused on her pleasure - not mine. Sex with a woman has definite "no-go zones" (including anal), and I am conscious of the male and female roles. In my role as a man, I am consciously thinking about what I should do to please her, and I would not attempt/introduce anything that might be perceived as degrading or disrespectful to her as a woman. It's all about her.

When I am with a man, most inhibitions disappear and I am freed to pursue all kinds of mutually hedonistic pleasures (including anal). Our only roles are are to make each other feel good, and because we are both men we seem to know how to do that without a lot of conscious thinking. I suppose I remain conscious of our manliness in some ways because I have zero interest in swishy guys, wearing panties, or other fem mannerisms.

Reactions: Mister2101

Had my love come up behind me the other night, with a bit of wine under her belt and say to me..."I know you want to take it up the arse". She often lays on my back in the morn before she heads off to work... dry fucking. This is the first time she has said out loud.....My answer, Only if you have a tiny one :) True story.

She has a cock fascination, she always says to me. If I came back I want one just like yours.

I say, well, you would be very popular on LPSG with those breasts and cock.