Streaking?

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm like an exhibitionist so whenever I get the chance I take my clothes off and streaking is one of my favorite pasttimes.

Reactions: birchde

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jeff black said:
But So funny...:cool: I find that good strong strokes in a vertical fashion, with some sort of orange or lemon scented cleaner tends to eliminate the streaks tallguypns:cool:

Use vinegar and water and newspaper to dry - NO STREAKS! and....HEY! when did this turn into a window washing thread??:confused: :rolleyes:

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sure, but that's pretty common is'nt it. I did it during the streaking craze in the 70's. If you get enough beers in me, the clothes come off. Ran outside, did it with some straight guys... and if you are drunk enough.... you don't get a hard on. Did it in the snow, and when it was hot weather, and a couple of other times., but thats been a few years ago. I had someone dare my to ride my motorcycle nude last year... did'nt do it... but this summer is coming up...:biggrin1:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jackM50black said:
sure, but that's pretty common is'nt it. I did it during the streaking craze in the 70's. If you get enough beers in me, the clothes come off. Ran outside, did it with some straight guys... and if you are drunk enough.... you don't get a hard on. Did it in the snow, and when it was hot weather, and a couple of other times., but thats been a few years ago. I had someone dare my to ride my motorcycle nude last year... did'nt do it... but this summer is coming up...:biggrin1:

I guess getting the hard-on what was really suprised me...it subsided after the run but I still felt self-conscious. It was with a bunch of straight (i guess) guys but I wasn't the only one who got up for the public nudity:biggrin1:

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
I have done it a couple of times, mostly to freak out my friends, and make some easy money in the process. I remember once that this girl said her house had a no pants rule for guys, so my friends and I stepped out of our pants to enter, but I was the only one not wearing underwear at the time. Kind of shocked the girls.

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went streaking only once. It was three guys and two girls at a party after we graduated from high school.

You well endowed guys say having a big penis is not all that great, but this is one of the moments it is needed. It is embarrassing being the smallest guy when everyone is checking each other out. Especially when one of the guys was like a thick five inches soft! Oh well, I think I carried myself well and acted cool about it.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ryanishung said:
For my initiation on to the wrestling team, I had to go streaking. They made me run along the highway nude and then I had to go through a drive thru at a restaurant without a car nude.

I'm sure some of you have seen that commercial where the nude guy goes to the convenient store to get some condoms because his girlfriend wouldn't have sex with him unless he had a condom. Well, at a party, I was dared to do that by my friends...that was an interesting experience.
I have a shirt with your signature on it.

felix20

Just Browsing
Media
I've always wanted to streak, but I get hard too easily. Is there any streaking ettiquette about this? How would you guys react if someone you were streaking with got hard?

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
At a party once, my friends dared me to go naked in front of everyone for the whole time. I actually did it! They could then tell which girls I liked by who I got a boner next to, lol. Got to have some hot sex that night :) I've also been pantsed on numerous occasions, usually when it's cold and in front of a lot of people...

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I streaked many times during my college years--what a rush! I was dared to streak on as many campuses (three in all) I could, and I did.

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
I have another, and I like to think, better incident with streaking. My friends and I went to a very large party called Snowbowl. It's in the winter and outside, there were at least a thousand people at this thing. I wasn't drinking, but my friends were, and one said that it would pay someone $100 if they sled down the hill naked. I, being the idiot I am, said that I'd do it, and did... twice. Both times sucked, the first time I fell off my sled, and went down half of it on my back. A large number of scrapes. The second time, I hit an overturned couch, and cracked my ribs. That was it for that day