Stream

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger I had hypospadia and it was surgically fixed, but I have noticed when I pee its not necessarily a straight stream, its not wild crazy or anything just not perfectly straight. Its always been a little insecurity of mine. This due to surgery? or is it normal?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Talk with your urologist and see if its something simple to correct.

There's been a few threads on here that talk about modifying the urethral opening for a straight stream.

I've found that rolling the tip of the penis before urination helps to create a better stream.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was born with fairly mild hypospadias and I had a series of three operations to try and correct the problem, the last one about 38 years ago. However I've found over the years that my pee stream can be highly unpredictable. Somrtimes it's fairly straight but at other times it can be at an angle or all over the place. I've generally regarded that as a fairly normal state of affairs and not worried too much about it. Unless it causes you major problems I'd advise against further surgery (unless your doctor thinks otherwise) as that may involve a lot of discomfort and may not necessarily be successful.