Strech Marks.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sexyy1010, Oct 5, 2011.

1. sexyy1010

sexyy1010 New Member

Albums:
    In March this year I broke my leg in a bad way in 3 places. I went from someone who swam and gymmed almost everyday to basically no excercise at all.
    Because of this I'd put on weight, I wouldn't say an exessive amount but definatly enough to warrant it being lost. But since, I've become a walking strech mark.
    My hips and thighs have come out in HUGE deep purple stretch marks which is totally embarrassing. I cannot go back to join my swin team because I find it so embarrassing, I don't take my shirt off in the public anymore, any confidence I had is totally destroyed.

I'm began using bio-oil to hide it as well as starting to get back into a healthy lifestyle I had before my injury.
    Bio-oil may not work and its expensive and could take up to three to nine months to take in to effect.

Does anyone know of anything I could do to help it along?

thank you.

2. tross87

tross87 Member

I think laser would be the quickest and most effective? Probably the most expensive too though. If it was me and I could afford it, I would see a dermatologist for professional advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted