Strech Marks.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sexyy1010, Oct 5, 2011.

1. sexyy1010

sexyy1010 New Member

Albums:
    In March this year I broke my leg in a bad way in 3 places. I went from someone who swam and gymmed almost everyday to basically no excercise at all.
    Because of this I'd put on weight, I wouldn't say an exessive amount but definatly enough to warrant it being lost. But since, I've become a walking strech mark.
    My hips and thighs have come out in HUGE deep purple stretch marks which is totally embarrassing. I cannot go back to join my swin team because I find it so embarrassing, I don't take my shirt off in the public anymore, any confidence I had is totally destroyed.

I'm began using bio-oil to hide it as well as starting to get back into a healthy lifestyle I had before my injury.
    Bio-oil may not work and its expensive and could take up to three to nine months to take in to effect.

Does anyone know of anything I could do to help it along?

thank you.

2. tross87

tross87 Member

I think laser would be the quickest and most effective? Probably the most expensive too though. If it was me and I could afford it, I would see a dermatologist for professional advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice