Street full of hot guys!!! (gay)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lliam, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Lliam

Lliam New Member

A section of my street where i live is full of hot guys - myself and my boyfriend (who are straight acting!) sit on our couch looking out the window and watch these guys walking up and down the road in front of our house. up to 4 or 5 times in a matter of minutes!!! The (cute) married guy that lives next to us checks his mail box 3 times an evening - which is next to ours in front of our window - even on a Sunday!!! Though we have no personal contact apart from a casual wave if in eye contact - he constantly looks in the direction of our window (he can't see in though) whilst checking his mail box! The young surfer that live 2 doors down will walk past, stop at the top of our drive way and does a huge stretch and lifts up his shirt, (hot body) looks down in our direction, then walks off!!! ( at least twice a day)
    Am I a gay guy with wishful thinking and looking to deep into these actions - or is this happening because they know about us and want to tease us - or is this a straight thing curious about our lives?

Whats your thoughts

LliamXXX

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Maybe you should do the same thing to them!

Draft saved Draft deleted