Strengthen Base of Penis

bigboy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey everyone,

I am interested to know anyone who has had issues with the strength at the base of their penis.
I've been trying to strengthen the base through kegel exercises, but it hasn't really helped. The kegels have certainly made my penis harder, but the base is still weak.
What I mean by weak is that my penis buckles or bends when I try to insert it. Unless the hole is loose/wide enough to accommodate my penis perfectly, my penis bends if there is any strain to get it in.
I'm curious if anyone has/had this problem and what they did to try and strengthen it. Like I said, I have been doing kegel exercises, but I haven't seen any development in the strength at the base.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Cockring maybe? I dunno. I like that I have a certain amount of flexibility in the base of my dick, it makes it easier to do a wider variety of sexual positions, but I only get the buckling you describe very very rarely if I'm not fully erect.

Last edited:

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when I am really hard my penis doesn't bend at all. That makes it difficult sometimes to insert but once inside puts a lot of pressure on my wife's clit. I know a lot of guys though that don't have a strong muscle and their penis bends all the way down no matter how hard.

bigboy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
thanks for sharing, guys. i'm interested in your tips, RawDog, but I don't have a penis pump. I have only ever tried pumping on the odd occasion and would consider myself far from an advanced user.
I was looking for previous experience on using kegel exercises to strengthen the base. Was curious to know if these exercises would help at all and if anyone has seen any gains in relation to strengthening the base of the penis from doing these exercises.
I am still new and haven't done any extensive research, but if anyone can vouch first hand, it would save a lot of time.
Or, if anyone knew of any other natural (i.e. no use of machines as I don't want to invest any money) techniques, that would be awesome.
But (to contradict myself) I might look into some pumps with a gauge and see what I'm up for if that seems to be the only option.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good luck with all that bb7. Your mileage may vary where pumps are concerned specifically, and penis excercises as a whole. Overall though, if you lurk around PE forums (like Thunder's Place) most of the routines they post improve overall erection quality for the most part.