stress of sex?

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm 22 years old and frankly, tired of sex.

Between the stress of making it happen logistically, and the stress that comes with the somewhat society-derived "need to perform", coupled with the statistically low chances of me even reaching orgasm during intercourse, sex has become more trouble than its worth.

I would really rather not engage in it at all but this leaves my somewhat exceptionally horny girlfriend high and dry which isn't fair.

How can I make sex less stressful and more enjoyable?

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Between the stress of making it happen logistically, and the stress that comes with the somewhat society-derived "need to perform", coupled with the statistically low chances of me even reaching orgasm during intercourse, sex has become more trouble than its worth.

I would really rather not engage in it at all but this leaves my somewhat exceptionally horny girlfriend high and dry which isn't fair.

How can I make sex less stressful and more enjoyable?

OK - You have a horny girlfriend and you also state there's a low chance of you getting off during intercourse. Please elaborate on what the problems are. I can tell you right now, there's gonna be a LOT less stress if you solve the no orgasm problem.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe you have too high expectations of yourself, you think you have to perform to have good sex; But sex isn't in my opinion about getting climax (although that is great :rolleyes:) all the time. Don't put so much pressure on it, make love, have fun in bed. If you can't focus on getting your climax, focus on your gf her climax, make her enjoy it and you will see that you will enjoy it too then. But tell her that, that she doesn't think it is because of her you can't climax during intercourse.

good luck

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do usually focus on her getting off, which is probably partly why I never seem to be able to orgasm too. I'm not sure why, I just never seem to get any enjoyment out of the act, orgasm or no orgasm.

She can't get enough on the other hand.
How long do you fuck? Do you maintain an erection the entire time?

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How come man? You are not in your 60s.. You are still young.

When you are in the room with her and ready for sex, do not jump to Anal/Vaginal sex Right away.

What you should do:

1-Sit with her and have a warm talk between each of you, It will help you cast the Stress away.
2-Tell her what you like and what you don't like, ask her what she likes and what she doesn't like.
3-Slowly Come closer to her and Kiss her, Tell her that you love her.
4-Strip her, and let her strip you.
5-Suck her Breast and slowly go down to her Vagina, Eat her Pussy for some time.
6-Let her kiss you around your Body(e.g Your nipples), Let her suck your Penis.
7-Choose a good position (e.g Face to Face) and start Fucking her

Note: Very small amount of Red wine will help you get rid of Stress.

Last edited: