Stress

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by kistejordfeste, Aug 12, 2009.

1. kistejordfeste

kistejordfeste New Member

Hey this is a question for the ladies, my boyfriend is 8.5inches and when we have sex it feels amazing. But neither of us gets close.

Could the stress of possibly ever getting pregnant or him not being enough to satisfy me, hinder our orgasm possibilities?

I just wonder if stress makes it less enjoyable for anyone else out there.

2. Tom12x9

Tom12x9 New Member

Albums:
    Stress is a 2-way street. Just ask any well-hung guy.

3. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

If he's not able to satisfy you, I'd say that'd limit your the possibility of him satisfying you.

But what do you mean by "not enough to satisfy?" 8.5" isn't enough? Or is it "8.5"" meaning 6"? Are you saying he lacks in technique?

Either I'm not reading your question right or you didn't write it right.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

you're 18, unless you very comfortable with your body, at ease with your sexuality *taking precautions to avoid unwanted pregnancies, STIs, can relax and enjoy yaself* there is more than a good chance that you won't cum during sex.

so are you not cumming at all, from oral or digital stimulation? without more details i don't think people can help you out too much, sorry.

i took a quick look at your posting history, if the post are about the same guy i think your problem isn't worrying about pregnancy; you're problem is you're dating someone you don't trust.

you've posted about him still hitting up other women and talking about his penis size to random women *lying about size*. a couple of about him pressuring you into blowjobs. about him insulting you, calling you needy and clinging... and cheating on you.

he might well be terrible in the sheets *big dick is not always skilled dick* or you might be with the wrong guy.

best advice i have, compare your reactions with him to previous lovers. if not cumming is always an issue, spend some time with yourself learning how your body responds and what gets you off. let him know what you need and things will get better.

if he's coming up lacking in bed and in the relationship, you might consider getting out before things go further.

size wise 8.5" is well above average. a rarity actually.

5. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

i've been 7 1/2 almost 8 since i was 18, smaller girth but still 6 inches, so i have ALWAYS been able to cause the needed friction, but it is a RARE girl under... 20-21 who can cum from just penitration

women get HOOKED on a big one, i have been HOOKED on giant breasts too, but all it is, is a novelty.... like a lava lamp, you pull it out turn it on warmit up and stare at it, after the freshness wears off it's up to the other person to do their part...... measure the guy, show him hes not that big, then dump him.....

6. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Stress is underlying cause of most dysfunction and disease. Open your channels of communication . . . talk it out with your lover!

7. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

I would say you do not really care about him because of the person he is. Sounds like he has been terrible to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted