'stretch and give': m/m

LawrenceJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As Geoff read the words, his desk phone rang.

“Morning, sir.”

“M-Mike…?” Geoff noticed Abby peering around the monitors at him. “I mean, Mr Williams. Yes. Good morning.”

“You know now that I discussed your situation with our mutual friend, Mr Hammerfest1992.”

“Ah, yes,” said Geoff, still watching Abby’s expression. “Yes, I received notification at the weekend.”

“I shouldn’t have done that, sir.”

“Don’t worry, sir, I mean – don’t worry, Mr Miller.”

“But I’ve been bad, sir,” said the voice on the line. “I need to be shown who’s really in charge. Can you come to my office right away?”

“Now?”

“Please,” said Mike. “I’m so ready.”

Geoff put his phone and stood up, hoping his dick was small enough not to show in his tight suit trousers. Abby was desperate for gossip; she could read something on his face.

“Come on,” she said. “Spill.”

“Maybe I will,” he said, and left the room.

Mike’s office was one of the largest in the building. He had never been inside. The door was locked right now, so he knocked, gave his name, and waited. He wasn’t entirely surprised to find the door answered by Will, dressed in a smart suit that Geoff couldn’t help wondering might have belonged to his boss. He shook Geoff’s hand smartly, closed the door, and locked it behind them.

It was a nice office. There was modern art on the walls. There was light and space. Mike sat on the edge of his desk. As soon as Will had shut the door, the big boss began to knead his dick through his suit-trousers. “Hello there,” he said. “Apparently you missed all the fun yesterday afternoon. Hardly seems fair.”

“I’ve seen some pictures,” Geoff said. “And I spoke to my girlfriend –”

“About getting fucked by a cock that makes yours look like a pencil?” said Mike.

“Everyone’s smaller than somebody,” said Geoff.

“Not me,” said Will, joining them and unzipping his fly. He took out a cock that looked like it belonged on a farm animal. “It’s time for you to give in, Geoff. Your dirty bitch of a girlfriend loved sucking on this big knob. Wanna try?”

Geoff dropped to his knees. Fortunately, Mike had a lovely white fur rug with a deep pile. Geoff began to lick around the huge cockhead, till he tasted precum. Then he ran his hard tongue up the underside of the shaft till he was sticking it directly into the hot, dark, sweaty, hairy space of Will’s suit trousers. The smell was rich and beautiful. The huge cock sat heavily on his face. He licked it up and down repeatedly and, for the first time in his life, tried fellatio. He made several false starts, just couldn’t get his jaw at the right angle for something that size. Then, after some experimentation, he was taking it down his throat. Choking. Taking it again.

He felt Will’s hand on his head, and heard Will’s voice. “Yes, ooh yes. Suck it, you beta male cuckold bitch.”

Geoff moaned, spluttered gasped, went in again.

“Yeah! Can you taste her? Can you taste her on me?”

Geoff went down as far he could take the monster cock.

“Fuck! You’re even dirtier than your girl, aren’t you? Perhaps you need to get fucked like she did.”

Geoff gasped for breath. “It’s too big,” he said. “I can’t.”

“You wouldn’t want to do it with someone smaller,” Will smiled, adjusting his tie. Get those trousers down.

As soon as Geoff’s little dick popped out of his Calvin’s, Mike was on the floor sucking it, tugging on his balls. The big hard dick felt like murder going into Geoff’s hairy virgin arsehole, but Geoff loved it. His bulky, suited muscle jolted and bumped between the two men, stranger and boss, perspiring and straining. Mike’s hands reached around and gripped Geoff’s rock hard pecs, twisting his hard nipples inside his shirt.

“Oh fuck,” said Geoff, offloading a massive load of cum over his boss’s face. He looked down at the younger man and felt a rush of power. “Yeah, lick it off, bitch.”

“Leave him,” said Will, authoritatively. “I want you both on the floor for this.”

Mike and Geoff obeyed, surrendering to a hot spray of jizz from Mike’s monster dong. The two men, their faces and suits splashed with glimmering white, fought one another with lips and tongues to clean the massive organ till it gleamed once more.

“That’s right, Mike, you little slut,” said Will, tugging on his giant prick. “It’s your turn to get fucked. And Geoff’s turn to be master.”

“Yeah,” said Geoff, getting up off his knees. “Show me that pretty little arse of yours, you poofy little whore.”

“Oh fuck! Yes, sir!” Mike replied, spiritedly. He undid his belt and dropped his expensive trousers to the floor. “Fuck that hole.”

“Don’t tell me what to do,” said Geoff, feeling like a king, a football captain, a dom. He smacked Mike’s cute arse smartly. “Yeah, looks like you’re fucking well ready.” He spat on hard dick and hole before integrating the two, his beefy forearm locked around his boss’s throat. “Take that hard dick, sissy.”

“Take two,” said Will, with a laugh, and smacking Mike’s face with his hard, thick dick.

The two men worked on Mike like a machine, stuffing him hard from both ends. It was the first time Geoff had felt himself equal to the big guy. Will even reached across and high-fived Geoff while they used the suited slut between them, smearing him with sweat and precum. Then he spat on Mike’s face as he handled his massive meat-prong.

They tore Mike’s suit off him, the expensive jacket, shirt, tie, underwear. All that was left was an expensive-looking Rolex. Then they carried him to his desk, swept off his paperwork, and fucked him at both ends, changing twice, dropping items of smart suit all over the room. Beyond the door, office life went on as usual. Mike’s phone rang twice. Mike was too busy trying to fit both Will and Geoff’s dicks in his mouth at once. Will and Geoff were crowded together, Geoff’s boulder-bicep arm around Will, Will’s lean but hairy arm around him, like lovers, like gays.

“Please guys,” said Mike. “Cum over me.”

Geoff was about to tell him they didn’t take instruction, but Will was already cumming, his second load in an hour, and it was just as thick as the first. The sight of it, and the sound of Will moaning and groaning as he reached around pinched Geoff’s tit, made Geoff cum like a geyser too. Mike was wanking in the debris of the desk. His load came last and, perhaps, most joyous of all.

The phone rang for the third and final time. Mike picked it up and began talking business.

The other men watched him. “He’s a busy little bitch, isn’t he?” said Will.

“Very busy behind the scenes, it appears,” said Geoff. “Bringing us together.”

“I knew it would happen sometime, when I saw your expression,” said Will. “Feel good to give way?”

“The best feeling,” said Geoff, looking down at his flushed, sweaty, pumped naked torso. “Although in retrospect, I had a good time feeling the stretch beforehand, as well.”

“You’ve hardly fucking begun, mate,” said Will. “Fancy coming on a cycling holiday with me while your bird’s away?”

And they did.

THE END

LawrenceJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, mate, it's been hot knowing you and other blokes have been getting off on this story as I wrote it. Maybe I'll write a sequel and see how far these three go?

But right now I've got other fantasies I want to write about. Can't wait to see what you make of them...

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, mate, it's been hot knowing you and other blokes have been getting off on this story as I wrote it. Maybe I'll write a sequel and see how far these three go?

But right now I've got other fantasies I want to write about. Can't wait to see what you make of them...

Well if any of your other fantasises have been as good as this one then will be worth the wait ! :):)