stretch lose girth

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think it does cause two days i was plumb ass hell then i did some stretches and then that plumbness was gone

That may be due to tissue exhaustion.

The penis is surrounded by a fascial sheath called a tunica that stretches as it's pulled. Stretching can also cause a gain in girth (usually slight) due to this sheath being stretched and allowing the spongy bodies (corpora) to expand even more.

superman25

Just Browsing
Media
Why does stretching and jelqing work? I tried it a little while ago and i seriously saw some small gains. I only did it for around two weeks off and on too. So i was surprised.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does stretching and jelqing work? I tried it a little while ago and i seriously saw some small gains. I only did it for around two weeks off and on too. So i was surprised.

It stretches the tunica and ligaments beyond what they're accustomed to during erections and allows the internal spongy bodies to expand too. Improved blood flow from stamina work also helps promote size gains when done in conjuction with PE exercises.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well does it stay large after you do it or no?

After awhile, yes. With PE, the goal is to stretch the tissues a little past their previous best each subsequent workout. These small increases accumulate over time, leading to measureable growth.