Stretch Malfunctioning

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anybody else ever have this proble. I have the kind of penis that has to have alot of pressure to erect fully. It won't stretch easily. If I'm anxious,stressed or nervous it won't grow easily at all. It's the kid that pretty stiff won't flip or flop even when flacid, always thick and pretty firm.

Well I have a prblem. Perhaps due to a fluid problem certain parts of my member won't stretc. They've gotten hard and even twisted within one another. It makes it hard to walk and I thought my leg/thigh joints were arthritic ir hurting as well as my balls. Anybody know about this condition or know of any kind of medication for it?

I really, really, really, suggest seeing a urologist about this.

I have the kind of penis that has to have alot of pressure to erect fully.
Likewise. At my size it was a difficult task for a weak body. But I improved my health and am now capable of immense pressure.
That doesn't seem to be your main concern, and can be improved with many things including cardio. (and even my flaccid state is perfectly usable)

Perhaps due to a fluid problem certain parts of my member won't stretc. They've gotten hard and even twisted within one another. It makes it hard to walk and I thought my leg/thigh joints were arthritic ir hurting as well as my balls.
Sounds like a complex issue. Though I am currently employing similar methods of soft/hard, they are improving my health and are at least under natural control.

It is currently impeding your health. If you cannot resolve it, seek help. (eg. a doctor)

Unless I'm given physical data, I cannot do much else for you.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have Attention Deficit Disorder. I'm gonna have to take Ritalin or Aderral to concentrate. I've been taking antianxiety medicine and sleeping pills which have helped immensly.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have Attention Deficit Disorder. I'm gonna have to take Ritalin or Aderral to concentrate. I've been taking antianxiety medicine and sleeping pills which have helped immensly.

what in the sam hill does that have to do with the question you asked?

call your doctor. at this point, call all of your doctors.

Ahh ADD.., makes sense now, give the guy a break.

Elastic:
Get help so you can stretch better. Hurting isn't good.

Doctors are available and detailed scans can be bought.

Tell them you have Attention Deficit Disorder and avoid surgury.