Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, all! I've had stretch marks on my glutes, back and sides for the majority of my teenage & adult life. I think they first appeared when I hit puberty. Never been particularly over-weight, so I think it's more related to growth spurts. I thought they would fade after a while, but they're still there... Anybody else have these? They're particularly bad on my ass. It makes me really self conscious when I'm in a locker room, shower, etc...

I'd like to find a way to smooth out my skin and make it look good again, but not sure where to start. A lot of stretch-mark cream seems pretty expensive. Anybody know of some good alternatives? Anyone know the science behind the healing of scar tissue / stretch marks?

Also, side issue... I have some scars that I'd also like to heal. If anyone knows how to do that, let me know. Thanks!

D

deleted1022263

I don't remember much I just remember it works. and eat fish

AnerosO

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't remember much I just remember it works. and eat fish
I love fish, so that shouldnt be too hard... Was thinking I should get some Omega 3 fatty acids too. I'm Type 1 diabetic, so it's good for me anyways. Only thing that might be a problem is the expense, but that's all.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm the same - stretchmarks appeared when I was younger. I remember noticing them but never knew what they were. Was never overweight, but I guess I was on my ass too much. At some point I cared, but didn't care enough to be committed to get rid of them.

If you want to get rid of them you're going to have to spend some money, whether it's for pills, oils, or ointments. Be consistent, and patient. Scars don't disappear overnight. I read that to prevent them is to keep your skin moisturized (so that it can stretch without cracking).

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
_20180228_221740-jpg.1069897