Stretch marks WTF?

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, don't just read the first sentence of this post and let it scare you from reading the rest...lol... Annyyway, I was on the shitter today, and as i was taking care of business, I looked down at my cock and saw what appeared to be a stretch mark. Now I'm not totally sure if it IS infact a stretch mark, but it looks exactly like one...and I'd know first hand. I used to be a pretty thin guy, and then started lifting weights and eating like a bodybuilder would, and have gained a significant amount of muscle over the past 3 years. These rather quick gains of mass have caused stretch marks to occur on my arms, armpits, and chest. And when I saw my penis today, it looked like the same thing on my penis...granted it was flaccid and I'm on the "grower" side, it was toward the base of my cock. So my question to anyone here would be: has this happened to anybody? Is it common/rare and at what age did it happen? This COULD just be a mark from the pants i was wearing today, so I'll check in tomorrow and let you know if it's still there, but from the looks of it, i really think it might be a stretch mark. Thanks in advance for any replies

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
it's still there...i really think now that its a stretch mark...maybe it could be some kind of rash? but it feels AND looks just like a stretch mark...IDK, I've grown an inch pretty damn quickly, maybe the skin wasnt quite ready for that growth and now it had to accomodate? ANYONE ELSE? REPLIEs/COMMENTS?

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Ohh ya, to the guy who commented above- I know what u mean, but if my cock grew pretty quickly by an inch when erect, i think it coulda created a stretch mark...i just think it'd be great if it was a stretch mark cuz i've made jokes about "____ has a huge cock, he's even got stretch marks infact" lol

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think cocks get stretch marks. They're supposed to stretch. Maybe try posting this in "Making It Bigger" to see if any of those guys have experienced this.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bid Dude, how old are you? When you talk about your cock growing an inch quickly is this due to your age, i.e. natural growth, or are you pumping/jelqing/doing something else to make your cock bigger?

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what if it is a stretchmark? Wear it with honor. Most people really don't care.

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got stretch marks on my shaft and head. It means nothing but that you have a big penis.

I got stretch marks at puberty and I'm not huge, just 5" hard. I was baffled. They kind of shed the skin in flakes and were very tender for a while. They went across the penis, not length-wise. They're darker than the rest of my penis but not obvious. Try using some Vitamin E creme on them to help with skin elasticity and to minimize scarring. Sometimes parts of us just grow faster than others. :tongue:

Acdc_Fan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I inherited stretch marks from my dad... I have them above my pits... like... yeah my shoulder blades I mean, above my butt and on my elbows and knees... kinda cute some people say >___<... but none on my... uhm appendage. Although I do have one of those revered circular circumcision scars?