Stretch Marks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Ty101, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Ty101

Ty101 New Member

....plain and simple.

How do you get ride of them? And dark marks too...

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

You rarely do, I have stretch marks on my back from getting a growingspurt when I was young, still have them, won't go away.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Stretch marks you will have to learn to live with them, unless they are really severe you could opt for surgery. Dark spots? Go see a dermatologist!

4. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Green Peels are actually very good and minimising the size and colour of the stretch marks and also blending them in more to the skin, though it is one of the more expensive skin peels it has been known to have a drastic affect on stretch marks and indeed other facial scarring or discolouration.

5. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sure they're not from that time u were pregnant, man? :biggrin1:

(teheh - sorry dude)

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Of course not, they are on my back, never saw a baby growing on the back and in a (real) man

7. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    just jokin...

8. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    Cocoa butter works pretty good. Just remember, they do not tan so the tanner you are the more they stand out. And yeah go see someone about the dark spots.

9. las000005

las000005 New Member

I have stretch marks on my stomach too. That is where they are the most pronounced. Other parts of my body have them too but they are less noticeable because they are smaller or lighter colored.

10. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

ehhh, local body builder christopher host delt with his through tanning, but he used that mederma tanning lotion in the booth and the regular stuff after showers, worked great on him.

captiva and trilastin are the 2 top recomended lotions ATM.... and speaking of ATM youll need to make a trip to one cause they will cost you an arm and a leg, My godsister bought some off ebay for stretch marks on her hipps from her baby, and even on ebay she paid 70 dollars for a 6 oz tube, it did work REALLY well, you have to basically grab her skin to see em.

if they are still red, then its easier to work with, they are still a fresh scar so coco butter, LOTS of water every day and some moderate tanning and you will make them 80-90% better

11. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To the OP,

Hahahaha,

welcome to our world!!!!!

BirdinMo...well I have some from childbirth and actually I find a tan really helps cover em up!! But dunno if thats because I'm pale!!

As for cream and stuff, any really good moisturiser and keep rubbin it in I think, Palmers...cocoa butter, olive oil cream possibly....not sure if bio-oil stuff helps cos thats scar stuff!! Mite be worth a go if u want to diminish em...

12. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

it dose, all a stretch mark is is a scar made slowly as the skin expands with out proper water and elastogin (sp?)

13. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have some on my inner thighs from when I used to swim competitively from about 10-15 yo.

My muscles, especially my legs and back, were growing so fast that my skin couldn't keep up. :tongue:

14. bbristow

bbristow New Member

Albums:
    it's so annoying i have them in my butt cheeks. and i don't think i grew a lot. my ass is still flat. ish. i think i'd be ok with it if i do have a bubble butt, but nooooo.

i tried cocoa butter but i didn't see any improvement.

15. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    red stretch marks are more ammenable to laser therapy I hear. Once the red has faded though lasers don't work well.
    something to do with reorganising the collagen and elastin that has been put down. The stretch marks are more noticeable because the connective tissues are organised differently and make the skin shiny.

16. Smartalk

Gold Member

17. D_William Howard Shaft

D_William Howard Shaft Account Disabled

"read somewhere that a product called BIO OIL works wonders for stretch marks. have not tried it myself though. I have them on my biceps...."

opps should have read the previous comment before posting lol...

18. D_Fluoridia Bidet

D_Fluoridia Bidet New Member

I got rid of my friend's by doing a skin brushing with aloe vera, vitamin E oil, and Apricot Scrub...Hers are gone so are mine I got them in the weirdest place ever. The newer they are they are easy to get rid of with the skin brush method. The older they are it's easy and then they fade back to regular skin.

Then it depends on what you eat. It doesnt matter skinny or fat if you don't have enough minerals and vitamins in your diet your skin will mess up. Just some helpful stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted