Stretch marks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_alc02obv, Dec 8, 2011.

1. D_alc02obv

D_alc02obv New Member

Hey guys, i posted a similiar thread to this one on Ladies Issue to get some of their opinions, and i'd like to get a few of yours to anybody whose experienced the same problem i am. I recently lost a good 80lb after years of struggling with my weight. Now i feel great, more energy, my skin is clearer, i just all around feel so much more confortable with myself other than i've been left with alot of stretch marks over my body, most significanly on my abdomen. It's sort of embarrassing and it makes me nervous about what women are going to think about them. Does anybody have any expierence with this or can tell me if i'm just being overly paranoid? thanks. :redface:

2. Belevilemojo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i definitely get where you are coming from. i have the same stuff too. i try not to think about it. if you get really self-conscious about it, you can apply cocoa butter daily to them. i heard it hides the appearances of it over time.

Draft saved Draft deleted