stretch marks

Dick n' Cider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of the women here have a problem with stretch marks. I have a good sized dick i just dont always feel strongly about my body because when i was younger i grew fast and because of that ive had these sons of bitches since i was 15. So whats the deal.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of the women here have a problem with stretch marks. I have a good sized dick i just dont always feel strongly about my body because when i was younger i grew fast and because of that ive had these sons of bitches since i was 15. So whats the deal.

I have had stretchmarks on my legs and butt since I was 8. That's the summer my mom swears I grew six inches. :rolleyes: I think it was only 4 inches. :redface: They suck, they don't usually tan; and nothing has been made yet that fades them.

Dick n' Cider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i grew fromm about 5'2 to 5'9 in a month and a half. I have them on my back, and shoulders and on my ass lol. I laugh at them sometimes.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have them from a combination of a huge growth spurt when I was 14 and from weight gain and loss about 6 years back.

I've lost all that weight and more, and use this stuff called "bio-oil" - and the mark at worst look like pink-silvery lines. But you can't see them now unless you're up close... really close.

I've never experienced any negative comments... very few people don't have some somewhere.

Dick n' Cider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Imma black dude (I think mine show up pretty well). I want to try to get something to fade them. I try to ignore them but you know you always think about the little shit in the back of your head.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
oh yeah, i've got lots of stretch marks and i hate them. god puberty was a bitch! my stretch marks aren't as visible as they used to be, but i still feel insecure about letting them show. i'm actually gonna get a tattoo to cover up the marks that i have on my right love handle because that's how much i don't want anyone to see them!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get Vitamin E Oil gel caps. Make a tiny prick with a pin in one end and rub the oil into the stretch marks also I exfoliate the area on a very regular basis.
You can get exfoliation mitts that you can use in the shower, rub the Vitamin E oil in after you get dry.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I get Vitamin E Oil gel caps. Make a tiny prick with a pin in one end and rub the oil into the stretch marks also I exfoliate the area on a very regular basis.
You can get exfoliation mitts that you can use in the shower, rub the Vitamin E oil in after you get dry.

does that really work? i'm skeptical about trying oils, creams, lotions, etc because i have sensitive skin.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have them on the back of my legs, butt, and boobs. I was a late bloomer but made up for lost time at 15. Didn't get my DD's until my early 20's. Damn birth control pills! Luckily most of them faded. I'm going to have to restock on my Vitamin E.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i definetely have them. :rolleyes:

my stomach, inner thighs, on my boobs, love handles, and on the inside of my arms. i'm most insecure about the ones on my stomach. the others don't really bother me.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some on my belly from being fat and or from having kids but they are a light color and I don't really notice them. I don't focus on them. I am just glad to be here and be as healthy as I have been so far. The vitamin E sounds like something I might give a try. Glad to hear about that!

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems strange to me. Nobody likes stretch marks? It looks sexy because shows her experienced and like sex.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have them from a combination of a huge growth spurt when I was 14 and from weight gain and loss about 6 years back.

I've lost all that weight and more, and use this stuff called "bio-oil" - and the mark at worst look like pink-silvery lines. But you can't see them now unless you're up close... really close.

I've never experienced any negative comments... very few people don't have some somewhere.

I know this is a women's thread, but I've got the damn things too across my lower back at the hip line. Came from a massive growth spurt during the end of high school...Not really noticeable but would love to know how to minimise them.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know something, it makes me sound like an idiot but I have NEVER considered men's feelings on stretch marks. I guess I never thought about them really happening after a growth spurt since I'm short and really didn't have one.

The weird thing is that I know that I wouldn't notice or care about them on my partner but I'm so self conscious of mine. Does anyone else find that as funny as me?

Sugar