Stretched all day?

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my wife and I have sex, say on a weekend morning, she'll make comments throughout the day that she feels so stretched. It used to be a nice little ego boost, but now I'd prefer if she were thinking less about feeling stretched and more about having additional sex throughout the day.

Any tips to reduce the stretching feeling? Is this just a standard lube/foreplay thing?

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you mention she says this on a weekend morning, it appears that this doesn't happen when you have sex at night; she has overnight to recuperate and doesn't mention it the next day. I would say you do need more foreplay, and possibly lube if you're not already using it.

When she uses the word stretched, is she saying it in a matter of fact tone like it's no big deal, or more like she's in pain or uncomfortable?

You don't make mention of how long she's said this. Is it recently, or ever since you started having sex? If it's only recently, she could be experiencing some kind of internal dryness.

O

OldFirm08

Lets see, just poke it in half way, (if your head is thinner than the base of your penis) then finish her off with the full thickness the next shot later in the day.

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you mention she says this on a weekend morning, it appears that this doesn't happen when you have sex at night; she has overnight to recuperate and doesn't mention it the next day. I would say you do need more foreplay, and possibly lube if you're not already using it.

When she uses the word stretched, is she saying it in a matter of fact tone like it's no big deal, or more like she's in pain or uncomfortable?

uncomfortable. she doesn't want to do an encore because it hurts.

You don't make mention of how long she's said this. Is it recently, or ever since you started having sex? If it's only recently, she could be experiencing some kind of internal dryness.

it's always been like this. i think it might be time to try lube. any good suggestions?

KY warming gel is nice.

She may want to try kegels. They'll help tone her vagina allowing it to contract more easily and giving her better muscle control during sex. They're good for guys too, helping make for stronger erections, better ejaculatory force and control, and they help both sexes with urinary incontinence.

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KY warming gel is nice.

She may want to try kegels. They'll help tone her vagina allowing it to contract more easily and giving her better muscle control during sex. They're good for guys too, helping make for stronger erections, better ejaculatory force and control, and they help both sexes with urinary incontinence.

thanks for the tips. i'll look into both.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
My wife sometimes after we have sex says she feels like I am still inside her. We have been married 8 years and she still gets sore from a long sex session. We always use lube and it is a must for us.

Try some quality lube and see if she she feels any better afterwards.

By the way you never mentioned your size, I am 8.5" x 6".

Just my 2 cents, J.

Gonzo01

Just Browsing
Media
KY warming gel is nice.

I do agree with Jason, as Kegels has worked for me since a long ago. I had a surgery near the anus because of a fistula and several weeks after I recovered from the surgery, I realized my anus wasn't as stretched as it used to be (I started to leave a little stain on my shorts), despite the surgery didn't touch it at all. Then I thought it could be because the skin on that area had straightened.

Without knowing Kegels at that time, I started to contract my PC muscles for trying to solve this problem. Some weeks later I discovered Kegels and practiced. Some months later I noticed my problem disappeared.

Maybe it could be that I had to wait a longer time because some surgeries last to heal a long time, but at least that exercises gave me a plus with my partners as one time it occurred to my to tighten my anus while I was penetrated and my friend just say "Wow, wow, what's this?" while he put on an astonished face. ;-)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Foreplay is very important. My thickness has always been an issue with my wife, and before penetrating her i always finger her and give her some oral. Without this I cannot even penetrate her.

Anyway, afterwards she feels often stretched, that' why we seldom have a second session immediatly after.

I guess we should use some more lube.

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife sometimes after we have sex says she feels like I am still inside her. We have been married 8 years and she still gets sore from a long sex session. We always use lube and it is a must for us.

Try some quality lube and see if she she feels any better afterwards.

By the way you never mentioned your size, I am 8.5" x 6".

Just my 2 cents, J.

thanks for the tips. we thought we didn't need it. but it's great hearing other folks' stories. i'm picking up some lube this weekend.

i'm just over 8x6, btw.

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Foreplay is very important. My thickness has always been an issue with my wife, and before penetrating her i always finger her and give her some oral. Without this I cannot even penetrate her.

Anyway, afterwards she feels often stretched, that' why we seldom have a second session immediatly after.

I guess we should use some more lube.

yep. sounds like we're in the same boat.