Stretched Length

g6.5: I heard somewhere that if you stretch your flaccid penis gently it will be almost the same length as your erection. Mine is close. Have any of you tried this to confirm it?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another "yes" here. Stretching mine up gets the head just a little pass my navel, close to the erected length. This is interesting g6.5 -- something I hadn't considered before.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think someone here once mentioned that you could tell the erect length by stretching out your flacid penis. As Allyblu mentioned, it doesn't work too well for us growers.
I think I got to about 5 inches maximum. With the proper stimulation (like Dr. Bubbles' avatar ;) ) it has no problem at all of reaching it's own maximum length! :lol:

LapDog :9 :p :9

JWS

Just Browsing
Media
I stretched to about 7 inches but when i am hard I am a good solid 9 inches so it doesnt work for me either.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I have always measured my cock that way - I thought it would work for everyone!

I have measured my growth after jelquing that way and the most I can reach is 8.25" which I have accepted as my erect length.
If you can't do this then are you not able to jelqu either?

Franky

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I'm glad to see other guys reporting that this does not really work for them 'cause I thought it was just me. When I try this, it comes up 1-2" shorter than my actual erection. I thought maybe I was just doing it wrong, but I could not stretch it any harder without causing pain and/or injury. Maybe it only works for those who are really pure "showers." (I "show" pretty good at 7", but then I grow another 4.)

According to what I have read, recent studies of penis size have relied on this "stretched" length measurement rather than erect measurements. (That's where I first got the idea to try the stretch measurement on myself.) If true, it seems like these "researchers" are relying on a method that doesn't hold up well. Seems to me this may help explain why the "average" keeps shrinking from the old accepted number of around 6" to numbers closer to 5".

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
These are most unexpected replies. My penis has always had a firmly stretched length of from 1 to 1.5 inches greater than erect length. It is difficult for me to understand how the opposite can be true since stretching is precisely what blood engorgement is all about albeit less effective I thought than tugging in outward direction. Is there a mass buried in the pubic area that is projected forward during erection that is unaffected by hand stretching. This is extremely interesting, any ideas from those of you who have this mass in reserve hidden somewhere that presents itself only in sexual excitement and other times is totally reclusive.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by motlissof@Apr 26 2005, 03:02 AM
These are most unexpected replies.  My penis has always had a firmly stretched length of from 1 to 1.5 inches greater than erect length.  It is difficult for me to understand how the opposite can be true since stretching is precisely what blood engorgement is all about albeit less effective I thought than tugging in outward direction.  Is there a mass buried in the pubic area that is projected forward during erection that is unaffected by hand stretching.  This is extremely interesting, any ideas from those of you who have this mass in reserve hidden somewhere that presents itself only in sexual excitement and other times is totally reclusive.
[post=304854]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not sure about "reserve mass," maybe there's something to that theory. But I think at least part of the difference is that the head does not engorge when stretching while flaccid. My head must add at least an inch in length going from flaccid to erect.

I'm more puzzled by a 1-1.5" greater stretched length than erect length. Seems like either you're stretching VERY hard, your penis is just very stretchy, or your erection does not reach its full potential.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Donk+Apr 25 2005, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donk &#064; Apr 25 2005, 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@Apr 26 2005, 03:02 AM
These are most unexpected replies.  My penis has always had a firmly stretched length of from 1 to 1.5 inches greater than erect length.  It is difficult for me to understand how the opposite can be true since stretching is precisely what blood engorgement is all about albeit less effective I thought than tugging in outward direction.  Is there a mass buried in the pubic area that is projected forward during erection that is unaffected by hand stretching.  This is extremely interesting, any ideas from those of you who have this mass in reserve hidden somewhere that presents itself only in sexual excitement and other times is totally reclusive.
[post=304854]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m not sure about "reserve mass," maybe there&#39;s something to that theory. But I think at least part of the difference is that the head does not engorge when stretching while flaccid. My head must add at least an inch in length going from flaccid to erect.

I&#39;m more puzzled by a 1-1.5" greater stretched length than erect length. Seems like either you&#39;re stretching VERY hard, your penis is just very stretchy, or your erection does not reach its full potential.
[post=304859]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Your assessment about my difference is probably very true. Some of my size is due to years of daily stretching exercises and I have the tell tale scars to show for it as well as the extra length. I think that stretching does give a more elastic penis so that it can be stretched more than normal, but my stretched size always exceeded erect size. If you are holding penis mid shaft or behind head perhaps I could understand how your shrunken head could account for a deficit in stretching, but when I stretch I pull by the head so don&#39;t think head enlargment in erection would matter. It just seems that you fellows have some reservoir at base of penis that is tiny in rest of us that is not accessible for stretching but only when it is filled during sexual excitement does it expand. Still sounds anatomically impossible, but most intriguing.

You were also right about the semi-erection assessment. I am working on that with kegels and jelqing and have been able more and more to close that erect and stretched gap. Having a rubbery fairly long dick is not a great joy to me so I am enjoying recapturing the more rock hard variety lately and hope it continues.