stretched out

shannon87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just thought of a good question. How big do you guys measure when you stretch your dick out soft. I just saw this pic and it made me think of it.

Attachments

ckrngman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
can't say that i've ever measured when soft, although in theory, it should measure the same as when erect. i think?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just thought of a good question. How big do you guys measure when you stretch your dick out soft. I just saw this pic and it made me think of it.

Hey guy. You're still around? You seem to wait every 5 months or so and try to pose as a female named Shannon again. Have you forgotten sending me the same photos that are in your gallery here, years ago under another name? Plus the 3 photos and vids that you sent me about a year after that of a completely different woman, when you obviously forgot that we had traded photos before. Hasn't this been established here, by others besides me, many times before? Just search past threads and posts. Anyway...Where do you hibernate?

5 1/2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn shannon87, that is a monster cock you are sucking in your pics. Any pics of you getting fucked by it?

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry honey but length is not the main thiing, especially when soft. The girth of a hard on is where it counts and with enough length to deliver a huge head all the back to just inside a pleasant woman's ass and bump the bottom of a tight vagina.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually looks like the foreskin is stretched out about 3 inches past the head of the penis. I can do that too. But what I have is what I have. No need to stretch the truth.