stretched vagina

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a question for you ladies. i have a very small penis and can't satisfy my wife. in fact, i've never been able to satisfy any woman in my life. i'm used to this predicament, and have dealt with it in my relationships with women by encouraging them to fuck other men. i've always derived a strange satisfaction from hearing about my female partners sexual exploits with other men, as sick as that is. my current wife, however, won't tell me about her experiences with her lovers. i know that she's fucking some big dicked men, and it drives me wild. we both get home from work at about 4:30 or 5. she gets off work at four. we usually go to bed at about 10 or 11 pm, and have intercourse shortly thereafter. now, my wife is a young woman, 33 years old. she's never had a baby, and her pussy is usually very tight. when she's tight, even my pathetic little dinklet is a good fit. but for the past six months, her pussy is hugely stretched out at bed time. i can't even touch the sides with my puny little one. i figure that she must have had sex with someone else during her lunch hour, 11 hours before! my question to you ladies is, how long does it take a vagina to return to it's normal size after being stretched out? i assume it depends upon the size of the penis that stretched it out. i am obsessed with the idea of a really huge man fucking my wife, and wish that she would give me all of the details. i love sticking my little one in her stretched out pussy, knowing that a huge hard cock had been in there only hours before.when she's in the shower, i sniff her panties, hoping to smell another mans cum, and lick her pussy, hoping to taste her lovers spunk.i know that this is very sick, but i can't help being fascinated by other mens' penises. i know that i'm a wimp husband. do you think she wants me to feel how stretched out she is? the other night, when i went to mount her, she rolled her hips back toward her shoulders and spread her legs way out to the sides. she must do this to accommadate her big dicked boyfriend, because usually when we make love, she holds her legs tight together just to get some friction from my little vienna sausage. it thrills me to think about his big penis. anyway, how long does it take for a vagina to return to normal? thank you.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I highly suspect this story is exactly that....a made-up story. This is a place for womens issues.....not a place for you to get off on your odd form of sph by calling your penis a "dinklet" and "puny one".

If this story is in fact true....I just feel plain sorry for you.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*blah blah blah blah*

How about you ask HER what she has been doing? Or how about you play with toys with her and find out for yourself? :smile:

If you're into cuckolding and SPH, fine. But this is not the right forum to go into a long winded story about it....

hardboy69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmmm, highly suspect story, one is the safety matter. You dont seem to mind that she is having unsafe sex with lots of other men, also your profile says 90% gay. So me thinks you like to hear stories about massive cocks. Satisfying a women is not all about a big cock, it does help, but there is so much more to the art

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're gay and married to a woman? Why?
hardboy69 was right - there's waaaaay more
to lovemaking than having a big cock.

As previously suggested, ask her.

Last edited:

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After that huge story for this simple question..
:lame:

how long does it take for a vagina to return to normal? thank you.

Yeah, this is a bullshit thread. And to answer your question,

I don't think the size of the penis would make alot of difference in how long it takes for the vagina to return to normal. It takes a day or so after intercourse to tighten back up and the vagina will continue to get a little tighter over a week or so if no used.
(From my exp. with girlfriends anyway)

:sucks: