stretched & weighted balls bulging at the sauna

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
going to the sauna at the gym tomorrow (very gay friendly) and am going to wear either my black underarmour compression shorts or blue custom jock from Hillcrest. Going to have my 3" leather ballstretcher on with a bunch of ballweights hanging from it, making for a nice hefty bulge - see pics.

How would you react if you ran into me in either of these? See you tomorrow ;)

john
lowesthangers on YIM/skype

Attachments

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I see you at the gym with something like the first picture, I would just think you're a freak...

I'm honnest, since you ask :)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like to ballstretch as much as any man and more than most (and I've got a lot of your equipment) but I would never consider wearing any of it to the gym, "gay-friendly" or not. It does not, I think, as you say, create "a nice hefty bulge" , in fact it looks perfectly ridiculous. While I will wear the 1.5 lb. during the day if I'm wearing baggy shorts or pants (and don't mind the occasional looks) I don't do it with clothes where it will be so obvious as to be in people's faces.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the other posts. It's not a look you're going to get high points for showing off in spandex at the gym. even at the Gold's Gym in the Castro.

rocketnips

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you should just wear a towl with all that stretching gear underneath and let it all dangle over the edge of the seat. The sauna is really the best place to do some stretching!