stretcher/extender questions

newguy543

Just Browsing
Media
hey, finally made the extender. couple questions though.

1. do you guys use a resistence that is pretty tight or just a slight pull on the penis?

2. do you find that you must take it off every couple of hours of so to shake your penis out and get blood back in there better?

ok 3 questions. im using a noose type harness and would rather get a suction pad thing that some of the other extenders have. is there any place i can buy just the suction cup thing?

thanks

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media

1. do you guys use a resistence that is pretty tight or just a slight pull on the penis?

2. do you find that you must take it off every couple of hours of so to shake your penis out and get blood back in there better?

ok 3 questions. im using a noose type harness and would rather get a suction pad thing that some of the other extenders have. is there any place i can buy just the suction cup thing?

thanks

My asnwers:

1. Both.
2. yes.
3. Dont know.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the VacExtender site will sell individual items, but if you’ve made the other parts, why not make the cap as well? There’s info on Thunders on how to make the silicon sleeves.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1.) slight pull, nothing to severe
2.) don't leave it on for extended periods, you can harm yourself.
3.) suction would be better, and again not for long periods of time.

thanks

newguy543

Just Browsing
Media
thanks again yall. im prob gonna order a suction thing later on but keep using a basic noose for now.

its for cock stretchin for the dude that asked.